WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour 2012

ThePhenom

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got Block A, Row A.. for Newcastle, Smackdown..

Same!

And yeah, I simply got it through SeeTickets. Had a couple of browsers open and refreshed a few times until I got it. Originally got row B on See and G on Ticketmaster. Well chuffed, only ever managed to get rows C-E before.

Does anyone know how the seating works at Newcastle Metro?

Got Block A row G, seats 25 & 26. Any idea which section of A they would be in as the seating plan has the whole area round the ring marked off as block A.

D'oh can't get link for seating chart to work, if anyone can help that'd be great :)

• Paid Members
Does anyone know how the seating works at Newcastle Metro?

Got Block A row G, seats 25 & 26. Any idea which section of A they would be in as the seating plan has the whole area round the ring marked off as block A.

D'oh can't get link for seating chart to work, if anyone can help that'd be great :)

7th Row Ringside, to the right of the ring if you were facing from the entrance.

• Paid Members

No problem!

These are the seats I had for the show just gone -

Block A, Row E

Seats 65 To 69

I was sat at the back right turnbuckle, so you should be a bit closer inwards that I was. Maybe near the front right?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

I only just saw this thread. I would have loved to have seen the Live Raw at the 02 in London. How do people keep track of when such tickets are going on sale? Only crappy seats left in the most uppertier from what I could see on various websites :(

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

I only just saw this thread. I would have loved to have seen the Live Raw at the 02 in London. How do people keep track of when such tickets are going on sale? Only crappy seats left in the most uppertier from what I could see on various websites :(

They were advertised on Raw the week they went on sale. Also, it was advertised at all the UK shows over here just a week or two ago. You really do have to be quick to get the best seats at the TV tapings.

It's quite simple really. Touts give a few credit card numbers to people who work at places such as Ticketmaster, tell them there's a free holiday in it for them if they get the touts the best tickets.

A free holiday? Do these touts make enough profit from selling these tickets on to pay for holidays for staff?

Archived