WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour 2012

ThePhenom

You want to remember that next time you start moaning about there not being any events near you.

Since May 2002 the WWE has rarely missed Glasgow. We sell out up here. We treat them good, give them good Scottish food to eat, are polite to them, we don't pester them or treat them like celebrities, we know they are just normal people doing a hard days graft.

remember people it's not where the wrestling takes place it's how good the lighting is....chuckle

You trying to be funny? Just because i suggested an effort be made at house shows to make it more engaging for the audience and get a bit of light in the place? Really you're the one that has embaressed yourself because every wrestling fan reading this right now agrees with me. They wouldn't mind seeing some pyro at house shows or maybe a bigger stage or at least have the arena decently lit to make it look....try and look........like a sporting event which is what it's supposed to look like.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You trying to be funny? Just because i suggested an effort be made at house shows to make it more engaging for the audience and get a bit of light in the place? Really you're the one that has embaressed yourself because every wrestling fan reading this right now agrees with me. They wouldn't mind seeing some pyro at house shows or maybe a bigger stage or at least have the arena decently lit to make it look....try and look........like a sporting event which is what it's supposed to look like.

Wanna bet?

You want to remember that next time you start moaning about there not being any events near you.

Since May 2002 the WWE has rarely missed Glasgow. We sell out up here. We treat them good, give them good Scottish food to eat, are polite to them, we don't pester them or treat them like celebrities, we know they are just normal people doing a hard days graft.

It really saddens me that you see yourself as the voice of Glasgow. I'm sure if anyone else there realised what you were doing, they'd be quick enough to kick you out.

Plus seriously, you want to be the poster boy for normal people? That's like 1PW and Adam Bowler releasing a charity single.

so what you're trying to say is that you want every house show treated like its a raw or smackdown taping with the fancy production and tron? you do realise the cost of shipping that structure from show to show would be? for that to happen, they would have to raise the ticket prices leading to poor attendances which in turn would lead to future tours being cancelled.

oh and by the way you don't speak for me or anyone on here but yourself. don't be a big headed twat

remember people it's not where the wrestling takes place it's how good the lighting is....chuckle

Hey lighten up dude. Nothing personal. Just made me chuckle and felt the need to share. I'm a giving guy like that.

Well if TNA can have a big screen at their house shows why cant WWE? Why can't WWE make a bit more effort. I'll tell you why.

Caring. TNA care. WWE it's all about money money money. TNA care about the way they look. What is a screen anyway? It's just material, a bit of cloth. It's like a big projector with the image being projected from behind like a cinema does with the projection coming from the front. Probably take an hour to put up max. I just think WWE has been doing the same house show formula for years now and it's time to switch it up a bit and give people something different and make it look and feel like a show.

And i don't see myself as the voice of Glasgow but if i don't speak up about these issues who else will? Who else is gonna stand up and raise these issues and have discussions like this? Things that every wrestling fan wants to see happen. They want more bang for their buck when they go to see a wrestling show. They want quality merchandise at a reasonable price. They want to have a good time. They want food and drink priced at an acceptable level. I'm trying my best to make a change.

Well if TNA can have a big screen at their house shows why cant WWE? Why can't WWE make a bit more effort. I'll tell you why.

Caring. TNA care. WWE it's all about money money money. TNA care about the way they look. What is a screen anyway? It's just material, a bit of cloth. It's like a big projector with the image being projected from behind like a cinema does with the projection coming from the front. Probably take an hour to put up max. I just think WWE has been doing the same house show formula for years now and it's time to switch it up a bit and give people something different and make it look and feel like a show.

And i don't see myself as the voice of Glasgow but if i don't speak up about these issues who else will? Who else is gonna stand up and raise these issues and have discussions like this? Things that every wrestling fan wants to see happen. They want more bang for their buck when they go to see a wrestling show. They want quality merchandise at a reasonable price. They want to have a good time. They want food and drink priced at an acceptable level. I'm trying my best to make a change.

• Paid Members

:laugh:

Do you have to?

Oh wait, apparently you do. Twice.

Caring. TNA care.

The same TNA that have never had an Impact taping in the UK, and very rarely have tapings outside of the Impact Zone? So really, they have nothing to actually differentiate their 'house shows' from their 'TV tapings' and PPVs because the MAJORITY of their shows are 'house shows' anyway.

WWE it's all about money money money. TNA care about the way they look.

Do they? Really? Is that why they have the shite looking Impact Zone week after week after week after week, with the same old crowd doing the same old tired stupid ridiculous shit-eating grinning wank chants?

Or is it perhaps because they can actually afford to have a screen at each show because they're saving money left right and center everywhere else.

Plus, let's be honest, accusing a business of being about money is like saying a paedophile is all about kids kids kids. No shit Sherlock.

What is a screen anyway? It's just material, a bit of cloth. It's like a big projector with the image being projected from behind like a cinema does with the projection coming from the front. Probably take an hour to put up max. I just think WWE has been doing the same house show formula for years now and it's time to switch it up a bit and give people something different and make it look and feel like a show.

Of course the whole point is that it DOESN'T feel like a show. This is something that you completely and utterly don't understand. WWE realise that to get people to their TV tapings and PPVs, they have to offer something different to their normal house shows. It has always worked, and I see no reason for it to change. If you want TV standard production then go to a TV show or a PPV.

How many reports and pieces of feedback online have you read that say "wow, that show was awesome, but I wish there was a screen!" ..?

I can guarantee you are the absolute FIRST person in years that I have seen bitch about such a thing.

But please realise that you're talking from a fan's perspective, and that's one that is completely ignorant to how WWE and associated businesses work financially. I thank God, Jesus, Krishna, Allah, and every other higher power all the way to Vince McMahon that you're not involved in running WWE because they'd be as dead as WCW right now if you were.

• Paid Members

What the FUCK are you going on about?

• Paid Members

After attending The Tv tapings last night, i personally prefer the WWE house shows (regardless of how they are with the lighting).

The whole "Its on TV" thing is great, but i personally felt you get more from the house show, more interaction from the wrestlers (directly as opposed to a promo etc) and more from the matches (which you will do as they have longer matches).

WWE's system is fine for house shows.

Archived