WWE Wrestlemania Revenge Tour 2012

ThePhenom

• Paid Members
I see Glasgow again gets lumbered with just one house show and a Smackdown one at that, i guess after 3 Raw house shows it was only a matter of time before we got Smackdown again.

Last November's show was SD and it was terrible. No Edge and the main event was Show vs Kane which was mostly them stalling and staring at each other.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last November's show was SD and it was terrible. No Edge and the main event was Show vs Kane which was mostly them stalling and staring at each other.

I remember that. Some peeps around me actually left midway through the main event because of how slow and boring it became! I'm hoping for a good show on Thursday Night.

The people that are in the front row have either won them in competitions or they know people that work at the arena.

I've been front row at loads of shows at loads of venues and never won a competition or used connections. You just need to either queue at the venue or be quick online.

The best i ever got was second row, this time i am 4th row. I'm kinda hoping my seats are somewhere in the centre or near the edge of the aislway so i can get good pics during the entrances. I think places like Ticketmaster must have different times on their computers, you just need to get it right. Sometimes i've been getting tickets at 8.58 rather than 9.00am and also they have that captcha thing so it depends how quickly you can do that. I also don't think queing up at the arena first means you will definately get front row.

I hope they manage to add a Liverpool date but due to both TV tapings not selling out due to it being a smaller arena I suppose that may have not pleased them. Then again they might be booked across any dates they could've done. Or they may announce another Liverpool date in the next few days?

all the liverpool shows have been like that, the smackdown show in april didnt fully sell until a few days before i believe. think the arena only holds 11 thousand anyway so the actual attendance after you take out the stage, cameras, equipment and announce tables may only be about 7-8 thousand, 9 at most

They moved the tapings to Liverpool in the first place because the ticket sales last November for the tv tapings in the larger MEN Arena in Manchester were poor. Smackdown taping last November in Manchester only drew 7,500 in an 18000 seater arena. The problem isn't the area or city, it's the popularity of the promotion.

It's also worth bearing in mind that they're holding 3 WWE shows in 4 days in the north west (Manchester & Liverpool), with their typically being a huge crossover of fans willing to travel to both areas to see WWE. Holding that many shows in so few days could potentially limit ticket sales for some of the dates. Not everyone is going to go to more than one show, and in these days where everyone is skint, people are going to pick and choose which show to go to.

I can't tell you how excited I am that wretched Beatles advert is going to be consigned to antiquity next week. 7 MONTHS. SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS OF IT. I hated it the first time it was shown, and have grown to despise it ever since. I give it more heel heat than half the roster.

They moved the tapings to Liverpool in the first place because the ticket sales last November for the tv tapings in the larger MEN Arena in Manchester were poor. Smackdown taping last November in Manchester only drew 7,500 in an 18000 seater arena. The problem isn't the area or city, it's the popularity of the promotion.

It's also worth bearing in mind that they're holding 3 WWE shows in 4 days in the north west (Manchester & Liverpool), with their typically being a huge crossover of fans willing to travel to both areas to see WWE. Holding that many shows in so few days could potentially limit ticket sales for some of the dates. Not everyone is going to go to more than one show, and in these days where everyone is skint, people are going to pick and choose which show to go to.

The Liverpool house show in April was nowhere near a sellout either, they blocked off a good bit of the upper tiers.

I can't tell you how excited I am that wretched Beatles advert is going to be consigned to antiquity next week. 7 MONTHS. SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS OF IT. I hated it the first time it was shown, and have grown to despise it ever since. I give it more heel heat than half the roster.

Oh I agree. I usually fast forward through the needless adverts/warnings when I watch Smackdown, Vintage Collection and the occasional Superstars anyway, but I have seen it a number of times and I dread to say how much more "Un Cool" it makes the current product look. It makes them look so big headed as well :crazy:

In fairness, every fucker in Liverpool is obsessed with The Beatles and never tires of talking about them. I don't know if it's indicative of Liverpool being a complete one-horse town or I've just never been to other places that have given the world something so iconic. I don't think anyone in Stoke likes Robbie Williams, although they have got a mural at the shopping centre with the captain of the Titanic on it.

• Paid Members
In fairness, every fucker in Liverpool is obsessed with The Beatles and never tires of talking about them. I don't know if it's indicative of Liverpool being a complete one-horse town or I've just never been to other places that have given the world something so iconic. I don't think anyone in Stoke likes Robbie Williams, although they have got a mural at the shopping centre with the captain of the Titanic on it.

I work in Stoke & he's seen as a fucking god round here. Everyone apparently knows him/his mum/used to go to school with him & if you dare call him a 'smug, talentless coke fiend' you get dirty looks & talked about in the canteen.

Archived