The Diva's = A tea break

Jacob Israel

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is all very seedy. I prefer the women's wrestling scene at the higher end (WWE, TNA) - yes, they're still treated as objects of sexual desire, but at least they're not expected to writhe around in the nude whilst AJS269 masturbates over them. In TNA at least they're sold as proper athletes as well as good-looking girls.

I believe we now have Jackie AND Gail Kim back in TNA, so all we need are Kong and Trinity and we'll have the full set. Trinity was great - a Knockout before there WAS a Knockout's division. Whatever happened to her?

Seeing as how you are on the "Moral Side " of the argument, its amazing how you have to resort to the lowest form of mud-slinging and crude name calling, and quite frankly Fuck off, Womens wrestling for me is an entirely non-sexual thing, as I have said a number of times.

If people want to piss away

Wow, it is a bit farfetched to yak about exposing the business and then claim that what is what is hurting the business it is the real legitimate professional athletes like Jenny Sjodin, Pippa L Vinn, Lisa Fury and Shelby Beach who earns some cash by beating men for real and actually manages to live of their wrestling. Unlike people like TNAs Madison Rayne who was supposedly a world champion but had to sell hot dogs to make ends meet!? I have been to one of L

• Paid Members
As well as Davids and Sjodin, check out Erin Angel, Nikki Storm and Pippa L'Vynn. Pippa generally seems to wrestle for her own promotion, for which tickets cost

• Moderators
Seeing as how you are on the "Moral Side " of the argument, its amazing how you have to resort to the lowest form of mud-slinging and crude name calling, and quite frankly Fuck off, Womens wrestling for me is an entirely non-sexual thing, as I have said a number of times.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks . If Loki's Moral, does that make you Immoral?

an incredibly respectful jap style audience that knew their wrestling, wants a good work rate and claps enthusiastically for a good headlock.

e27734.gif

Sounds like my idea of hell.

Wow, it is a bit farfetched to yak about exposing the business and then claim that what is what is hurting the business it is the real legitimate professional athletes like Jenny Sjodin, Pippa L Vinn, Lisa Fury and Shelby Beach who earns some cash by beating men for real and actually manages to live of their wrestling. Unlike people like TNAs Madison Rayne who was supposedly a world champion but had to sell hot dogs to make ends meet!? I have been to one of L

• Paid Members
Shelby Beach who earns some cash by beating men for real and actually manages to live of their wrestling. Unlike people like TNAs Madison Rayne who was supposedly a world champion but had to sell hot dogs to make ends meet!?

What are you going on about, you fucking unit?.

Cleetus could never do a parody this good.

That's true. I'd only get as far as typing the "respectful crowd wants a work rate" before thinking "tone it down, Cleets, lets not go TOO overboard", fucking hell.

I'll definitely be using the "clapping respectively for a good headlock" line in the future, though, that's a keeper!

I've never been a huge fan of women's wrestling but I'm warming to it - thanks to rock solid perfomances by workers like April (who recently wrestled over in Japan) and Jenny. All Star has had a smattering of women's wrestling over the years and I think for them, Lisa Fury and Klondyke Kate were the stand out performers. My favourite All Star women's match though was between Klondyke Kate and the sadly missed Luna Vachon, I don't know which of the two looked the harder but no quarter was asked for or given!

I do think promotions like EVE have definitely helped the women's wrestlers cause to gain acceptance into the british wrestling scene, and likewise FutureShock Wrestling who now have a Women's Championship. If they can deliver high quality matches, more power to them!

Archived