The Diva's = A tea break

Jacob Israel

• Moderators
Fuck off, Womens wrestling for me is an entirely non-sexual thing, as I have said a number of times.

I don't think enjoying it for pervy reasons is that odd even if it's not for me, but this is really strange to me.

Are you gay? If not I don't really see how it could be entirely non-sexual and you just fall into the 'doth protest too much' bucket. Of people who are really into women's wrestling I tink this is more creepy than just admitting you get turned on by it.

What do you like about it? Unless we're talking Dreamslam isn't it just like men's wrestling then, but worse, as they are worse at wrestling and it is also less relatable?

I would really like an insight it to your train of thought here because there's something I'm missing.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Correct. Even if you enjoy the artform or whatever, if Trish Stratus returns, you cant not say "fucking hell, she looks alright". Even with mens wrestling, you comment on their appearance, because wrestling is a show that you dress up to attract in a large audience based on presentation and build. 90% of wrestling is a dog and pony show. Even in the 1960s, people paid to see Bruno because he was a larger than life hero to the community. Not because he was actually good. If womens wrestling wasn't about appearance, why are they wearing those little pleather costumes and get their tits out for terrible websites. Its bullshit. I dont believe one person who says they haven't gone to great lengths (literally) to knock one out over their favourite womens wrestler, if she's attractive (which they usually are unless its those Chinese girls from Dream Slam or Awesome Kong).

I would really like an insight it to your train of thought here because there's something I'm missing.

It's the same thing as when people try to convince themselves (and others) that they only want to be friends with the girl they obviously fancy the pants off but who has no interest in them. If platonic is all you can get, pretend it's all you want. If [name of whatever no-mark Scottish female wrestler AJSnumbers is stalking on Twitter today] can just see how much he respects her workrate and ability and value as a person, she might phone him to pick her up when she's hammered and she's spent her taxi money on a kebab. It's just massive self-delusion, really, and inevitably leads to crywanks. And I'd know.

Once again amazing how many cheap shots people are taking when they can't understand a point of view. I like Womens wrestling (or rather Good womens wrestling) because I admire it as a display of talent, the same as I view all professional wrestling I enjoy. I do not get my kicks out of it because the fact the wrestlers are female makes no difference to me. Sure I will look at a picture of a female wrestler and might think "hey they're good looking" but I'm not going to have a wank over the thought of them.

As for Pitcos, when have I ever stalked anyone, your not talking about those out of context tweets some muppet put on here 3/4 months ago are you? And seeing as how most of the female wrestlers I know either live in a different part of the country or have boyfriends I would be rather surprised if I got a call from any of them looking for a ride home. But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a bullshit post.

• Moderators
Correct. Even if you enjoy the artform or whatever, if Trish Stratus returns, you cant not say "fucking hell, she looks alright". Even with mens wrestling, you comment on their appearance, because wrestling is a show that you dress up to attract in a large audience based on presentation and build. 90% of wrestling is a dog and pony show. Even in the 1960s, people paid to see Bruno because he was a larger than life hero to the community. Not because he was actually good. If womens wrestling wasn't about appearance, why are they wearing those little pleather costumes and get their tits out for terrible websites. Its bullshit. I dont believe one person who says they haven't gone to great lengths (literally) to knock one out over their favourite womens wrestler, if she's attractive (which they usually are unless its those Chinese girls from Dream Slam or Awesome Kong).

It's the same thing as when people try to convince themselves (and others) that they only want to be friends with the girl they obviously fancy the pants off but who has no interest in them. If platonic is all you can get, pretend it's all you want. If [name of whatever no-mark Scottish female wrestler AJSnumbers is stalking on Twitter today] can just see how much he respects her workrate and ability and value as a person, she might phone him to pick her up when she's hammered and she's spent her taxi money on a kebab. It's just massive self-delusion, really, and inevitably leads to crywanks. And I'd know.

Cheers guys. I knew you'd pipe up and answer for AJS before he did, and so all I get from him is another defensive post.

I would have quite liked an answer from him instead though; I can do the armchair psychology on my own.

Sure I will look at a picture of a female wrestler and might think "hey they're good looking" but I'm not going to have a wank over the thought of them.

Do you wank? Or are you pure?

Any man who says he's never wanked is a liar.

And my post was the honest answer.

• Paid Members
Groan. Freaky, did you need to mention Pippa?

Before the whole Wrestling Factory thing came about, Pippa and Shelby were considered among the top female workers in the country.

By "jap style" I think he means they all spunk on the girls' faces at the end.

And they all take toilet rolls in with them?

The problem for me is that, while I find some of the Divas hot, I can't get aroused because of the anger I have at their complete lack of talent.

It's like being in bed with the single hottest girl you've ever seen, who then gives you an awful blowjob, followed by sitting on your cock and not actually doing anything.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's still enjoyable, but it's nowhere near the full package. At least with a beautiful woman in bed, you can just shove her on her back and go at it .. but Divas wrestling? You can't sit there in the crowd cracking one off, nor would you want to.

When you'd rather go and get a hot dog than watch a fit bird, you know she's shit.

Archived