Films you've masturbated over as a guest

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

I remember, I couldn't stop wanking over that scene in Wild Things. I remember borrowing Showgirls off my mate as well, and there was all these fingers prints all over it. So that was like two thumbs up from Siskel and Ebert when it comes to wanking over a film.

Now the thread has went in the direction of wanking in other people's houses, I was at this girls who I worked with about a year-to-18 months ago. We'd been knocking about for about 3 weeks, so I decided to bring up that I was quite taken with the idea of masturbating on her tits and stomach area. It took a while to persuade her. She really wasn't up for it, but she was brought around to my way of thinking eventually after a few nights throwing hints out there. Now bare in mind it took all my powers to get her to agree to these terms. Anyway, it was time for me to do my business, so I pulled out and instead of hitting my intended target, there was a sort of rebound effect and it landed on her temple and the bridge of the nose. It took me ages to convince her to the lesser of two evils. It must have felt like rape when she wasn't expecting "opinion 2". We watched the Fresh Prince and Celebrity Death Match on TMF for the rest of the night not saying much.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Now the thread has went in the direction of wanking in other people's houses, I was at this girls who I worked with about a year-to-18 months ago. We'd been knocking about for about 3 weeks, so I decided to bring up that I was quite taken with the idea of masturbating on her tits and stomach area. It took a while to persuade her. She really wasn't up for it, but she was brought around to my way of thinking eventually after a few nights throwing hints out there. Now bare in mind it took all my powers to get her to agree to these terms. Anyway, it was time for me to do my business, so I pulled out and instead of hitting my intended target, there was a sort of rebound effect and it landed on her temple and the bridge of the nose. It took me ages to convince her to the lesser of two evils. It must have felt like rape when she wasn't expecting "opinion 2". We watched the Fresh Prince and Celebrity Death Match on TMF for the rest of the night not saying much.

Is this a reference to something? :confused:

• Moderators
Some shit Hugh Grant film from the 90s called Sirens that has loads of nudity in it, at age 13 my friend being out of the room for 10 minutes seemed like a good enough excuse to pull one off. High risk kid wank! Woo!

Surely everyone of a certain age remembers cracking one out to Sirens.

I noticed it on the EPG the other day and thought I would have a nostalgia-wank.. I watched it for about 5-10 minutes thinking "this must be the beginning before they go to the island or something" to be totally gutted in finding out that it was some shitty drama serial about paramedics.

I'm derailing my own thread here after only 2 replies, but TildeGuy, does Delta White give out free handies to her mates? Or at least let you have a feel?

I shagged her a couple of years back. But we'll leave the hilarious story that comes with it to another thread...

I have a mate who works in the met, and he reckons she's now a toothless, drug addicted hooker with no eyebrows. But still, if this was " back in the day"....fair play mate.

EDIT: Actually, it might be Savannah Gold he was talking about. Cant remember.

I'm derailing my own thread here after only 2 replies, but TildeGuy, does Delta White give out free handies to her mates? Or at least let you have a feel?

I shagged her a couple of years back. But we'll leave the hilarious story that comes with it to another thread...

I have a mate who works in the met, and he reckons she's now a toothless, drug addicted hooker with no eyebrows. But still, if this was " back in the day"....fair play mate.

EDIT: Actually, it might be Savannah Gold he was talking about. Cant remember.

It was back in the day but Delta and I are still good mates so it may be Savannah Gold your mates on about :)

Last I heard about Savannah Gold was this... http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...lds-throat.html

• Paid Members

What a disturbing thread. I can't believe there are lads that would do this act, much less admit to it.

Sorry, not sure what came over me there....

Basic Instinct

Showgirls

... I believe that's it.

Surely everyone of a certain age remembers cracking one out to Sirens.

I must be "of a certain age" then.

• Moderators
I know for a fact that my friend Gareth stayed up all night wanking to a copy of Love actually in my mum and dads house

Story please.

And please say his name is Gareth Evans. I know a Gareth Evans from 'Gele, and I'd rip him without mercy.

Archived