Films you've masturbated over as a guest

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
I know for a fact that my friend Gareth stayed up all night wanking to a copy of Love actually in my mum and dads house

Story please.

And please say his name is Gareth Evans. I know a Gareth Evans from 'Gele, and I'd rip him without mercy.

Nah his name is Gareth Jones. While we were getting ready to go out he noticed the DVD and started going on about the (quite specific and well thought out) things he would do to Keira Knightly. Anyway we went out and when we got back my mum had chucked a sleeping bag on the couch in the front room for him to sleep on. The next morning I came downstairs and the Love Actually Menu was looping on the TV this was odd for the following reason. There wasn't a DVD player in that room when we went to bed. At some point in the night he had taken the one from the other room and drunkenly plugged it in to the other telly. He denied wanking for about an hour then admitted he'd basically been tugging himself off most of the night.

This is the man that also walked 8 miles home from Rhyl one night, got desperate 10 minutes from his house and had a wank in a hedge. He also openly admits to knocking one out before he goes out no matter where he was staying which led to my Uni housemate banning him from using the bathroom. He is now a Captain in The Army and has access to firearms :(

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I know for a fact that my friend Gareth stayed up all night wanking to a copy of Love actually in my mum and dads house

Story please.

And please say his name is Gareth Evans. I know a Gareth Evans from 'Gele, and I'd rip him without mercy.

Nah his name is Gareth Jones. While we were getting ready to go out he noticed the DVD and started going on about the (quite specific and well thought out) things he would do to Keira Knightly. Anyway we went out and when we got back my mum had chucked a sleeping bag on the couch in the front room for him to sleep on. The next morning I came downstairs and the Love Actually Menu was looping on the TV this was odd for the following reason. There wasn't a DVD player in that room when we went to bed. At some point in the night he had taken the one from the other room and drunkenly plugged it in to the other telly. He denied wanking for about an hour then admitted he'd basically been tugging himself off most of the night.

This is the man that also walked 8 miles home from Rhyl one night, got desperate 10 minutes from his house and had a wank in a hedge. He also openly admits to knocking one out before he goes out no matter where he was staying which led to my Uni housemate banning him from using the bathroom. He is now a Captain in The Army and has access to firearms :(

Well, he could be gumming up with works, but apart from that, sounds harmless.

I knocked one out to Galaxy of Terror at my mate Burney's.

The scene in Straship troopers with the bird with cracking norks gets them out. Manged to blast one out to that in my living room early one morning after my mates were all still upstairs crashed out on my floor after a stopping over at mine after a party when I was 12 or 13.

*EDIT*

Just found this for old times sake if anybody else fancies a go. NSFW

Boobs

Archived