GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
I've not tried that. I assumed that only happens if the majority voted to go back to freeroam.

I can understand getting bad rep by leaving your team mates in a mission, but leaving a lobby? Harsh if true.

Every time I've left the lobby of my own will, I always get a "Be a good sport" message, nothing about "you will be a bad sport" as of yet.

I was driving around the desert in free roam and saw an activity nearby. Turned out it was Darts, so I went to play a game. The guy who was the host had set it for 6 sets. After a long time ad a lot of excellent Country music, the DartBreak Kid emerged victorious 6-2.

I stepped outside after the game where the fucker I beat shot me. I'd parked up so spawned near my car, he was close by and I shot him and robbed his cash. I then returned to the car and ran him over when he spawned. I tried to take a pic of his carcass but it disappeared quickly. Still, I felt satisfied. I don't normally engage in shooting the same guy as it's dick behaviour, but he deserved it.

Also, I was well happy to find out that you can deposit cash to your bank via your phone. Whenever I was holding folding, I was dead worried that I'd be offed before I cold find an ATM.

Slightly spoilery warning for anyone who might fancy going for 100%

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It appears the miscellaneous requirement of taking a friend to the cinema is impossible if you kill Michael at the end of the story. With cinemas only opening until 10pm, and your only available buddy to hang out with refusing to leave his house until 11pm, there's nobody left to take to the pictures. Michael would be able to take Jimmy, if he was still alive.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

As I found out just now after reaching 96%

But at least I needn't bother doing those sodding knife flights now.

• Moderators
Just playing a strangers and freaks mission with Franklin, starts off with this very funny Lassie-esque bit with a Labrador, and then you meet Jeff and Dom. Jeff and Dom like doing silly shit.

And then you have to partake in the one thing we were all worried about and have had nightmares about.

Bike+mountain+race=FUCK.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Did that last night and it took several tries before finishing.

Just playing a strangers and freaks mission with Franklin, starts off with this very funny Lassie-esque bit with a Labrador, and then you meet Jeff and Dom. Jeff and Dom like doing silly shit.

And then you have to partake in the one thing we were all worried about and have had nightmares about.

Bike+mountain+race=FUCK.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I managed it first time even if the mission gave me horrific flashbacks to ploughing head first into the rocks in Cottonwood Canyon earlier in the year. Parachuting onto a moving truck was a real control decimator though....at least twenty attempts I reckon.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Bike+mountain+race=FUCK.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I managed it first time even if the mission gave me horrific flashbacks to ploughing head first into the rocks in Cottonwood Canyon earlier in the year. Parachuting onto a moving truck was a real control decimator though....at least twenty attempts I reckon.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I took about 10-15 attempts to do the mountain bike challenge, but got the truck landing first time. Through sheer luck I'm sure though.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

This is starting to annoy me now - every time I've quicksaved at least a few blocks from where i'm supposed to start a mission every time I come back to it the icon / area has disappeared meaning I have to go and save / do something else. Is this happening to anyone else?