The stop pushing these people for fucks sake ... thread

IANdrewDiceClay

Just Original Sin Cara, really. I'm fine with everyone else who's getting a good bit of TV time (except Kelly Kelly, who upsets me every time she "bounces" off the ropes). I don't like Randy Orton's interviews at all, they're shit, but he's got enough presence and is a good enough wrestler that his matches are usually at least very good. I like Vickie, Ziggler, Otunga, Del Rio, and most of the other names mentioned thus far. Never seen Crimson,

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You can all fuck off with your Orton nominations for a start. Probably the most consistent in-ring performer in WWE this year. I've lost count how many decent matches I've seen him in this year. Also strongly disagree with Cody and Ziggler- easily two of my favourite mid-card heels. I do rate Del Rio and disagree with those nominating him, but I do think creative have been a bit shit with him as he's gotten stale. I don't think it's his fault.

• Paid Members
Women. All shit.

:thumbsup:

my biggest gripe in modern day WWE is the fucking women, what a waste of everybody's time. Seriously now, is there an audience for it? does anyone give a fuck? i know the average wrestling fan doesn't get out much and probably masturbates more than the average male, but surely women in a more traditional valet role is enough to fit the bill for that.

I wouldn't mind so much if the females were legit wrestlers, instead they are just blown up models who get taught a few moves, it's horrible, embarrasing and fucking pisses me off.

God bless the fast forward button.

I have a girlfriend and I enjoy women's matches, I like variety in wrestling, they're not all as good a Chris Benoit but I don't think they're that bad, I genuinely don't get the hate, I'd detest it if every match on a card was a "good" wrestling match, I'd get bored shitless.

I like Matt Morgan a lot, I don't watch much TNA at the moment so maybe he's got worse but he was one of my faves when they first started pushing him.

Crimson is shite, still undecided about ADR, I think with a slight tweak he could be really good, he's just not quite different enough.

I wish Tracy Brooks would go away forever, why does she keep coming back? She's an ugly old cripple with terrible implants.

PS: Dolph is wicked, Cody is good (it took me a long time to warm to him though) and Kelly2 is loverly!

You can all fuck off with your Orton nominations for a start. Probably the most consistent in-ring performer in WWE this year. I've lost count how many decent matches I've seen him in this year. Also strongly disagree with Cody and Ziggler- easily two of my favourite mid-card heels. I do rate Del Rio and disagree with those nominating him, but I do think creative have been a bit shit with him as he's gotten stale. I don't think it's his fault.

Yeah, I agree that creative have been shit with Del Rio. It's certainly not his fault. He's got the look, he's a good wrestler, he's got the armbar over, he's got Rodriguez to play off of - he's got pretty much all the tools you could want but WWE have him come out to bore everyone with shit promos. You could say that it's partly down to him, and it is partly, but they should be playing to his strengths. He's certainly not dreadful on the mic.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I agree that creative have been shit with Del Rio. It's certainly not his fault. He's got the look, he's a good wrestler, he's got the armbar over, he's got Rodriguez to play off of - he's got pretty much all the tools you could want but WWE have him come out to bore everyone with shit promos. You could say that it's partly down to him, and it is partly, but they should be playing to his strengths. He's certainly not dreadful on the mic.

I agree with these two posts. The only thing I'm not sold on with Del Rio is his mic stuff. He has shown that he can be great on the mic but recently his promos have not quite done it for me. But I still really like the guy.

• Paid Members

I don't dislike Cody Rhodes, but I fucking hate the mask gimmick. I actuallly much preferred Dashing Cody Rhodes, I thought that was a better old school heel character, especiallly when he would get all upset whenever anybody hit him in the face. His character is all over the place at the moment. He's clearly not disfigured, so I just don't get what is supposed to be going on with him.

There isn't really anyone else that I'm particularly annoyed to see on WWE TV. Over in TNA, I agree 100% on Crimson, Kendrick and Mr Anderson though.

The comments about Cody's see-through mask being stupid are incredible, for all the wrong reasons. Some people are thick as mince. There, right there, is the answer to the question sometimes asked as to why WWE doesn't do intellectual or thought-provoking storylines very often. They just don't bastard need to.

Next somebody will say Bob Orton's arm blatantly wasn't broken all that time, what do they think we are, stupid or something???

• Paid Members
The comments about Cody's see-through mask being stupid are incredible, for all the wrong reasons. Some people are thick as mince. There, right there, is the answer to the question sometimes asked as to why WWE doesn't do intellectual or thought-provoking storylines very often. They just don't bastard need to.

Next somebody will say Bob Orton's arm blatantly wasn't broken all that time, what do they think we are, stupid or something???

Don't even get me started on D-Lo Brown's chest protector, NEWM.

I don't dislike Cody Rhodes, but I fucking hate the mask gimmick. I actuallly much preferred Dashing Cody Rhodes, I thought that was a better old school heel character, especiallly when he would get all upset whenever anybody hit him in the face. His character is all over the place at the moment. He's clearly not disfigured, so I just don't get what is supposed to be going on with him.

There isn't really anyone else that I'm particularly annoyed to see on WWE TV. Over in TNA, I agree 100% on Crimson, Kendrick and Mr Anderson though.

Yeah, agreed on Cody. The bags thing doesn't get over - some people put the bag on at ringside, some don't. It's just not something that's going to work. Either everyone puts it on and it's seen as entertainment, and that could be at the expense of people actually caring about him rather than the bag gimmick, or no one puts it on and the whole thing is pointless. Ideally, you'd have fans ripping the bags up and throwing them back in his face but that's not going to happen in this era. I've got to admit, I've not watched SmackDown regularly in over a year but it seems he thinks he's disfigured but is handing out paper bags and 'bagging' wrestlers. Is he jealous? Though it creates a bit of variety, it's run its course and isn't working. Maybe the idea of him hating how he's not dashing anymore (though it probably won't work now as it's too far down the road and some fans may have not seen his Dashing stuff or just forgotten it) and trying to disfigure his opponents to bring them to his level out of jealousy could have worked. I don't mind his voice in promos because I think it's memorable and it seems fans are laughing at him for it rather than with him. I liked the Dashing gimmick and felt that had more longevity. This gimmick doesn't have longevity and he certainly isn't going to move up the card anytime soon with it. Saying that, I'm fine with him staying where he is on the card. I can never see him being a bona fide main eventer. It took time for Cody to grow on me and he's won me over in many ways but this gimmick isn't doing it for me.

In wrestling you really need to make it simple for the fans to get. Some of CM Punk's stuff helped prove that with the crowd unsure who to cheer. So if the majority of the audience aren't getting it, something is wrong and judging by comments I've read here, talking to friends and read elsewhere, a lot of people don't understand the mask thing.

In wrestling you really need to make it simple for the fans to get. Some of CM Punk's stuff helped prove that with the crowd unsure who to cheer. So if the majority of the audience aren't getting it, something is wrong and judging by comments I've read here, talking to friends and read elsewhere, a lot of people don't understand the mask thing.

He was so obsessed with being flawlessly beautiful that the slightest blemish made him lose the plot, further to which he deemed it neccessary to protect what he now believed was fragile and imperfect about himself. The fragility and imperfection of his beauty only further sending him over the edge and into seeing the hideousness of everybody else as a living nightmare. Bagging this ugliness both figuratively and literally goes some way to making this living hell that little bit easier for a nutcase such as he.

Took me under a minute to type that off the top of my head. Now you can tell your mates.

• Paid Members

Alberto Del Rio by a country mile. I'd maybe like to see him as a babyface for a spell to see if he can pull that off less boringly, but if not I'd be quite happy never to see him on my TV screen again. I'd like them to keep Ricardo about though. Maybe he can pair up with Zack Ryder or Santino.

Eziekiel Jackson's push seems to have cooled down, but I'd like to see no more of him.

In TNA I like Brian Kendrick as a performer, but I hate his current gimmick. As it stands, I'd be quite happy to see him disappear. And I'd be delighted if I never heard the words "Hardcore Country" again, so feck off, Mickie. Mr Anderson's starting to seriously annoy me so I wouldn't mind to see him gone either.

Archived