The stop pushing these people for fucks sake ... thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crimson! Why would I give a toss? He's ginger, his personality is near non-existent and he just induces apathy. He is so freaking dull and annoying, the worse thing is they gave him the winning streak which only works when the person winning has a personality. It's wasted.

Also can't stand David Otunga. Shown me nothing in any part of his career. Now he's a lawyer with a dickie bow tie, whoop de bloody doo. I'd rather insert a live chainsaw into my scrotum than watch him.

• Paid Members
Women. All shit.

:thumbsup:

my biggest gripe in modern day WWE is the fucking women, what a waste of everybody's time. Seriously now, is there an audience for it? does anyone give a fuck? i know the average wrestling fan doesn't get out much and probably masturbates more than the average male, but surely women in a more traditional valet role is enough to fit the bill for that.

I wouldn't mind so much if the females were legit wrestlers, instead they are just blown up models who get taught a few moves, it's horrible, embarrasing and fucking pisses me off.

God bless the fast forward button.

• Paid Members
Alberto Del Rio. Dull as fuck.

Women. All shit.

If there was a dislike button on here snitskys back acne would hate this!

I really wish they'd stop pushing ziggler i dont get it he cant talk has nothing other than his finisher and needs vickie gurrerro to get him heat.

Depending on which one that is, the "Zig-Zag" is a terrible move, it just looks shit.

That being said i think hes a cracking wrestler, whilst a bit hit and miss on the mic, thats why Vicki! Should not be knocking around with the US title, and should of stayed in the main event picture , IMPO.

Bar that Del Rio is indeed pure gold.

Del Rio, Sin Cara.

Del Rio grates on me. I have to fast foward every promo and segment he is featured in these days.

I've sat and watched the odd match of his and enjoyed it but more often than not he's a channel switcher.

Sin Cara needs to be taken off TV and given time to learn how to work the WWE style. Its just not worked out for him, pushed far too soon.

Cody Rhodes, or more appropriately, his awful mask gimmick.

It's terrible. His promo's make him sound like an total spaz, handing out paper bags get him zero heat and his fucking SEE THROUGH mask shows him to look fine. Well, not grotesque anyway.

Oh, and Kelly Kelly, but we all know that.

Archived