The stop pushing these people for fucks sake ... thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Cody Rhodes, or more appropriately, his awful mask gimmick.

It's terrible. His promo's make him sound like an total spaz, handing out paper bags get him zero heat and his fucking SEE THROUGH mask shows him to look fine. Well, not grotesque anyway.

Oh, and Kelly Kelly, but we all know that.

I'll agree with codys mask, although hes a cracking wrestler with a decent look about him. Shame about the lisp though.

And On the Kelly Kelly thing, i mentioned to a friend of mine a while ago, that last year i felt sorry for her not winning the title. Now shes won, shes become worse (not that she was that good to start with) and i actually hate her now.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Oh and Randy Orton, rest holds are not fun to watch.

Is it still 2006?

Both Sin Caras can fuck off. They're both shit, I don't want to see either of them ever again.

• Paid Members

Some poor choices in here. Cody and Ziggler are superb, and both are only a couple of steps off hitting it big, IMO.

For me, it'd be all of the women, Randy Orton and Christian. Women and Christian are obvious, but Randy Orton seriously needs to stop getting title shots at Mark Henry.

• Moderators

I really wish they'd stop pushing ziggler i dont get it he cant talk has nothing other than his finisher and needs vickie gurrerro to get him heat.

Depending on which one that is, the "Zig-Zag" is a terrible move, it just looks shit.

That being said i think hes a cracking wrestler, whilst a bit hit and miss on the mic, thats why Vicki! Should not be knocking around with the US title, and should of stayed in the main event picture , IMPO.

I occasionally see a hitman post when someone else quotes him (I have him on ignore); I've yet to read one worth reading.

Ziggler is the best of the new breed and his finisher is the only thing that is a bit shit. That statement couldn't be more wrong.

Also, I think Cody Rhodes is a really good wrestler. Though the mask thing could be really crap, I think he kinda makes it work. I thoroughly enjoyed his strip-wrestling match against Rey Rey at 'Mania.

Some poor choices in here. Cody and Ziggler are superb, and both are only a couple of steps off hitting it big, IMO.

For me, it'd be all of the women, Randy Orton and Christian. Women and Christian are obvious, but Randy Orton seriously needs to stop getting title shots at Mark Henry.

Cody's a solid wrestler, but come on, you like the mask gimmick?

• Paid Members

Yeah, I like it, too. I know it's stupid but I don't care, it entertains me.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I like it, too. I know it's stupid but I don't care, it entertains me.

He's a full on comedy villain. If this was 1990, he'd be massive. It's nice to have a character like him around now, it's nostalgic, camp and entertaining.

Archived