The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

Richie said 'move on'. He's the fella involved, so that's what I'm going to do. I don't want to be the guy who argues for someone who isn't that arsed.

Though the picture has come down, which I think is a shame. It was a cool photo. I've never met the Premier League trophy..

...I'm a Coventry fan.

Bang on once again, Daz. It's obvious now that no one meant any serious offence, and I'd left myself open for it anyway by posting the photo in the first place, so I'm in no position to complain about it really.

Apologies for being the centre of a (completely unintended) fuss once again, but at least it's laid down a pretty fair and agreeable stance on mentioning others in photos on here for future reference.

Got a couple of pictures of the family I'd like to share

tumblr_mrl47pokYX1qb6qgpo1_500.jpg

This is one of my favourites, bar the fact he started crying as we took the picture. He has a proper animated face and pulls the best expressions ever

tumblr_mrsib0XSCy1qb6qgpo1_1280.jpg

This one is from our trip to the doctors. All happy and all healthy

I have 1000s of pictures but I'm doing my best to refrain from posting them all everywhere

I generally don't care for pictures of children. They all look the same. But, your kids got Batman socks. So, he's cool.

I also like how you've got yourself a lovely little family so immediately the white vest comes out. Get some beer and beans stains down it and it'll be perfect.