The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

AKJa9n7.jpg

It's not bad to take a Christmas selfie right. Also I'm finally getting what looks to be some attempt at a beard. Though its still a dreadful attempt.

Anyway, thats a group present to all of you. You get to mock the peroxide Blonde hair while it's still here.

Merry Christmas fools.

Edited by Shy Dad

Cheers Butch. There are a couple of Facebook pages I'd recommend for those who are into facial hair appreciation, Beard Commander and Canyouhandlebar.com, both of which have selected pics of mine for their respective competitions and adverts.

• Paid Members

Back here again, but actually amazed at the transformation of myself the last 3 months.

I've shed over a stone of fat, though I expect I'll end up putting a lot of weight back on in the new year as I plan to gain more muscle. But for someone with the self confidence I have, I fucking love how I look these days. Even if my father does think I'm now a cross between Chris Evans and Jedward

GHxZbF3.png

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Bringing this thread into 2014, y'all.

Feeling pretty smug withself, as there I was, pissing around on the guitar this afternoon.....

aDSC_7134_zps0732cf5e.jpg

....in my glow in the dark Ghostbusters II T-shirt, looking a bit like Charlie from Lost. "Maybe I should try something a bit different with this lighting", I think. Half an hour later, a bit of mousse and a quick going over with the clippers and I'm cursing myself that I don't own anything with a Cuban heel.

aDSC_7191_zpsb7892508.jpg