The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

In happier and slimmer times.

1016183_10200583831812917_1001431905_n.jpg

Fun side note I vanished from the reception following that wedding and left our Baz to get the hotel front desk to let him into the hotel room.

Upon waking the next morning I was quite surprised to find my shirt and waistcoat soaked in piss, with no knowledge or memory of why I'd pissed all over it.

I just put it in a bag, returned it to the grooms mother and drove to a Southside show.

Edited by Tommy!

In happier and slimmer times.

1016183_10200583831812917_1001431905_n.jpg

Fun side note I vanished from the reception following that wedding and left our Baz to get the hotel front desk to let him into the hotel room.

Upon waking the next morning I was quite surprised to find my shirt and waistcoat soaked in piss, with no knowledge or memory of why I'd pissed all over it.

I just put it in a bag, returned it to the grooms mother and drove to a Southside show.

I read that sign as "Going for Gold!" Tommy, your category is 'Biros', select?

I tried a number of methods and nothing shifted a substantial amount of weight that the Docs said I needed to so I discussed the possibility of a gastric sleeve being fitted. I had that done on March 31 2012 and haven't looked back. The thing was, I HAD to lose at least 5stone between them agreeing to do the op and it being done (6months). Most effective method was the milk diet, which was horrible to do at the time, but hugely effective for short-term weight loss. 2litres or 4 pints of milk a day with something like bovril or stock cubes in water (or teaspoon of Marmite dissolved in hot water) and as much other drink as I liked....but no food! Christ I hate the taste of milk now, but I lost about 2 stone in 6 weeks on it!