Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

Guys and dolls episode."mmmmmmmmmmmyesssssssssss?""why do you talk like that?""i had a strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooookeeee"--------------Burns: Why is that man in pink! Smithers: Oh, that's Homer Simpson, sir. He's one of your boobs from Sector 7-G. Burns: Simpson, eh? Burns: Well, judging by his outlandish attire, he's some sort of free-thinking anarchist. Smithers: I'll call security, sir. Burns: Excellent. Yes, these color monitors have already paid for themselves...Not something that is said, but it always cracks me up is when a character is nervous and the pull the collar with the finger and look awkward.

• Paid Members

Homer: Hmm...ow, pointy! Eww, slimy. Oh, moving! Ah-ha! Oh, twenty dollars...I wanted a peanut!Homer's brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts!Homer: Explain how.Homer's brain: Money can be exchanged for good and services.-----------------Homer: Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals!...except the weasels.