Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 12/11/2017 at 9:24 PM, johnnyboy said:

Anyone watching Siffredi's Hard Academy on Netflix?

Half way through, and shocked by the lack of naked women.  Just a load of blokes waggling their floppy cocks.  About as erotic as the real X-Factor.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Thought someone might have had something to say by now about Shyla Stylez, dead at 35. Shocked the shit out of me.

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, air_raid said:

Thought someone might have had something to say by now about Shyla Stylez, dead at 35. Shocked the shit out of me.

Previous page. 

Posted

I hope someone can put me out of my misery with this one,

In the late 1980's/early 1990's there were a number of UK based soft porn mags; a number of the models also appearing in the Sunday and Daily Sport, I'm talking about the magazines such as Cheap Thrills (99pence!), Electric Blue and the like.

Two of the models heavily featured were Tara Bardot-Jackson and a girl called Solange Hop.  There was a third who I think may have been called Kristen, Kristal, Kathy or something similar.  She was English, had olive skin, and straight long black hair. It isn't Kirsten Imrie.

Any idea who this is?

 

 

 

Posted

So that was from memory and not Google?  I admire you even more.

What age are you because I was going to ask if you remember Cheap Thrills?  As I said ninety nine pence and I believe fortnightly.

There is something online,posted about four years ago from a friend of Tara Bardot-Jackson saying that life had always treated her well.  Wonder what she and Kathryn look like now.

 

 

 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I tried to find out the latter. No luck, but was reminded it was her in the Lover's Guide video, which was how you got softcore mainstream in those days.

  • Paid Members
Posted
22 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

They've had to set up a GoFundMe page to try and cover her funeral expenses. Not good at all.

The typical pro wrestler death. So many similarities in the two industries.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Hugh Thesz said:

So that was from memory and not Google?  I admire you even more.

What age are you because I was going to ask if you remember Cheap Thrills?  As I said ninety nine pence and I believe fortnightly.

There is something online,posted about four years ago from a friend of Tara Bardot-Jackson saying that life had always treated her well.  Wonder what she and Kathryn look like now.

 

 

 

 

I remember it well!  Would love to see what Miss Shannon looks like now, mind you I saw recent photos of Kathryn Lloyd, and time has been cruel....

  • Paid Members
Posted

Lexi Belle is doing a fan Q&A on her Twitter. Ask her some wrestling questions, she loves her wrestling.

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Seems pornstar August Ames may have committed suicide after stating she didn't want to work with crossover stars and receiving criticism .

From looking at some off the arguments off her Twitter i'd have to assume more was going on in private. All seems very strange.

Edited by Fox Piss

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...