ROH BACK ON TV!

markyyboyy

• Paid Members
Just saw that "Double Dragon Screw" move, made me want to throw my PC through the window. What utter shit.

I'm sorry, what's that now? Is it as awful as I'm imagining it to be, a normal dragon screw but with a roll thrown in the middle for no reason, like Ken's Hell Cart from SF2? If not, what the hell is this move?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw that "Double Dragon Screw" move, made me want to throw my PC through the window. What utter shit.

I'm sorry, what's that now? Is it as awful as I'm imagining it to be, a normal dragon screw but with a roll thrown in the middle for no reason, like Ken's Hell Cart from SF2? If not, what the hell is this move?

It's worse than that, one partner just stands there holding the others leg waiting while looking directly at him as the opponent dragon screws one of them so they both end up flying half way across the ring.

The Double Dragon Screw is annoying. As is the rolling Butterfly. I like O'Reilly and Cole quite a bit though. Their own match was okay I suppose. A good wee showcase for both teams. Much more impressed by some nifty tag teams coming from The Bravados though. Seen better from both teams, even against each other, and the same can be said for the main event. I guess it just reminded me of the HDNet show. Matches that are good, but are far from the best that the people involved can do.

I don't follow ROH and wouldn't know 90% of the roster if they knocked on my front door so don't know the history behind this, but is this quote (regarding a video about some guy getting knocked out) from PWTorch as ridiculous as it sounds??

I really dislike the idea of Eddie saying he was knocked out. I know it

I agree there was a too much Kevin Kelly but the show was well produced, had good wrestling, good promo's and did a great job making the company look good.

Someone asked if the TV builds up to anything. It builds up to the iPPVs. The next iPPV is Final Battle in December. The next TV tapings are October and after that probably November. I should think the main event for Final Battle will be announced at the October tapings in Louisville.

Also someone said they made the building look fuller than it was. I believe there was 1200 people in attendance.

This is typical contrived bollocks. I can believe Sting went a big mental and started dressing as The Joker, I can believe Kevin Nash just happened to be in the building the night he powerbombed CM Punk, but I cant believe this shit

I can take really overly contrived stuff if it looks cool. I'm a huge mark for the Canadian Destroyer. But this doesn't even look good. It also looks like he's getting dropped on his head each time.

It annoys me with Kyle O'Reilly because he doesn't need this sort of shit. He's a very solid wrestler.

Archived