Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

Chris, if I was scum, I would have kept quiet to you guys about you know what and kept it for myself to try and cause some mayhem and maybe kill a hero through plotting out a cunning plan with the other villians.

I gave it to Teedy as he seemed a genuine, reliable and honest player this game.

Seriously, don't worry about me, worry about the others.

I am daring the scum to come get me, nah, make that double daring the gutless cowards.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I mean more that Swiftstrike has kept bloody quiet, and he's a suspect. Along with Coyne, obviously.

Chris, I'm confident about this one, man, unless someone knows something I don't. I wasn't roleblocked, and the PGO didn't kill me when I watched him. I can't put it much more simply than that, unless we have something like a bus driver in here.

• Paid Members
(Day 4 Initial Votecount)

2. Teedy Kay

3. SMS

4. Spotlightmagnet1 ELIMINATED] (Chris B, SMS, Teedy, Unfitfinaly, SpotlightMagnet1, Chris Stone)

5. Unfitfinlay

10. Swiftstrike

12. andrew "the ref" coyne

13. Chris B

14. Chris Stone

Elimination scene coming shortly... Please bear with me.

• Paid Members

I am Uatu. I am the Watcher

1171220-uatu_super.jpg

And so it came down to this... Spotlightmagnet1 was dragged to the containment cages after he dropped to his knees grabbing his head like Chris Stone had before and declared 'I vote for myself' and with that he was placed into the containment cages. As expected his result returned what he had been statin that he was indeed Ben Grimm, The Thing

ben_grimm_thing.jpg

Spotlightmagnet1 - Ben Grimm/The Thing (Paranoid Gun Owner)

But the story does not end there, because as this happened The Beyonder declares "It is over. The Villains have won." Everyone looks around in disblief.. How?

"Step forward Swiftstrike, Andrew "The Ref" Coyne.." But this doesn't make sense SMS declares.. "..And Chris Stone" At which point even the Villains look stunned. "The villians have unknowingly been playing in a game of their own. A person who is only known as 'The Benefactor' has paid two teams to achieve his goal of domination of the heroes. Well he has achieved that. They were working seperately without knowing of the other teams existence." Brownie is promptly released from his containment cage and rejoins his now team mates.

It is now time for the benefactor to reveal himself..

Once the Benefactor has unmasked I will wrap up the game and explain what has happened throughout the game.

• Paid Members
Regardless of who it was I'm mad at Teedy, as I got my vig hit correct.

I chuckled when I found out you'd killed yourself in my lightning storm, every cloud and all that

Hurry up Snake, I'm going out shortly!

Archived