Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know what to say right now. People have suspected me from the start and I felt my time was nigh. It's a shame because I have told the truth, I really am a paranoid gun owner and Ben Grimm.

There is one thing I'd ask of you. When I'm flipped town, just someone look at:

Chris B.- Everything he's said is taken as gospel, and I can't remember him really proving it.

Andy Coyne- Where the hell is he?

Mila Kunis- Pretty obvious :love:

So it's goodbye from me. Make the lynch quick otherwise I'll have to type another one of these posts.

• Paid Members

Mod rules are replacement of inactivity player not modkill so there is no harm in seeing about a prod but we have been going less than the 72hrs prod noted in the game rules for this day.

Anyway Chris Stone if you are now believing Chris B then either your scum or Coyne is if Spotlight flips and if you are not believing CHris B then why the vote for spotlight based on his confirmation of acting upon Spotlight??

I've not placed my vote, i don't think? Personally i'm finding this very difficult to decide upon. I don't like the game chris B has been playing, thus why i've asked if anyone else has targetted Spotlight too. It goes with the theory that there was scum in the FF thread (with the death of the doctor night one).

I'm undecided, one of them is lying, i'm not sure which at this point i plan to do some rereads.

• Paid Members

This seems pretty clear cut. A Paranoid Gun Owner is PARANOID. He shoots anyone that comes onto his property regardless of their intentions. That means either Spotlight or Chris B is lying.

Given that he's one of the three players from the Kenny wagon that MUST be scum, part of the Fantastic Four where their might be a traitor and I've been suspicious of him over other things (avoiding being on a wagon after Chris B's claim), I have to go with Spotlight.

VOTE SPOTLIGHTMAGNET1

This seems pretty clear cut. A Paranoid Gun Owner is PARANOID. He shoots anyone that comes onto his property regardless of their intentions. That means either Spotlight or Chris B is lying.

Given that he's one of the three players from the Kenny wagon that MUST be scum, part of the Fantastic Four where their might be a traitor and I've been suspicious of him over other things (avoiding being on a wagon after Chris B's claim), I have to go with Spotlight.

VOTE SPOTLIGHTMAGNET1

This post right here, pretty much sums up exactly how I feel, so right now I feel fairly confident that we have our villian for today.

If he was a hero, I am pretty sure we would have had the lynch hammered through quickly by now, as I am sure that would possibly end the game for the heroes if we are the beyonders referred to in the topic sub title.

Ok, so Spotlight does make sense as scum right now. It's been rumoured since night 1 that the FF may have scum amongst them, due to the death of our beloved doctor, I know I am not scum and thus if there is scum in the FF it must be SMS or Spotlight - The roleclaim is being disputed down to the fact spotlight was targetted and did not kill the person - but that person is Chris B - someone who has in my mind played a scummy game, it's why i wanted more confirmation regarding anyone else who may have targetted Spotlight but we don't have any, which leaves the possibility that Chris B is lying.

Now here's the interesting point: If SMS were scum and Chris B were also scum Chris B would likely have known that Spotlight had claimed PGO in the Quick Topic for the FF, he made the point that he had watched someone, not revealing who that was and then asked for a roleclaim - Spotlight roleclaimed and he said that he had targetted him thus spotlight must be lying.

I'm unsure where to go with this right now, it's either a setup of Spotlight and Chris B is and has been lying through his back teeth for the past couple of days or spotlight is indeed the scum he's painted as.

What has become obvious to me however is that if Spotlight flips town, if we have ANYTHING that can take Chris B out during the night it should be used, he should be killed with fire. His partner in this scenario is likely SMS due to the fact he would have known of the pgo claim - I'll deal with him this night phase (I cannot kill him, but he will not get a kill off - so if Chris B is killed, neither will he, any roleblocker etc should also target chris B just incase we can't kill him)

Teedy, be very careful with 'you know what' this night phase, i'll not give suggestions.

Vote Spotlight1

I hope this is the right move.

Archived