Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

I am Uatu and I am the Watcher.

1171220-uatu_super.jpg

With the arguing ragin on and a few people starting to gear up for battle, Chris Stone suddenly drops to his knees clutching his head. he then stumbles around the city clearing by the containment cages as if he is drunk he then props himself up and declares 'I vote for Lion!' With that the votecount is reached and The Beyonders game for this day ends.

(Day 3 Votecount II)

1. Lion of the Midlands L-3 (Swiftstrike, Teedy Kay, Lion of the Midlands, Unfitfinlay, SMS, Chris Stone)

2. Teedy Kay

3. SMS

4. Spotlightmagnet1 L-5 (Chris B)

5. Unfitfinlay

10. Swiftstrike

12. andrew "the ref" coyne

13. Chris B

14. Chris Stone L-5 (Spotlightmagnet1)

15. Andrew the Giant

Not voting -andrew "the ref" coyne, Andrew the Giant

Lion of the Midlands is Eliminated.

With that Lion is dragged to the containment cages where he is locked in and the computer delivers it's reading..

System reading..... subject LOCKED....

250px-Daredevil_65.jpg

Lion of the Midlands - Daredevil (Lie Detector)

Chris Stone slumps to the ground passed out. The rest of you look around at each wondering what your next move is and who is and who isn't to be trusted..

Night 3 Starts now. It ends 8am Wednesday 7th September. If you have any night actions you have until that time to get them into me. No more talking.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

(Sorry for the delay people)

I am Uatu and I am the watcher.

1171220-uatu_super.jpg

During the night one more has fallen, as the group gather in the clearing by the containment cages, Andrew the Giant is discovered. He is moved the containment cage and the scan is performed..

Scanning.... Scanning.... SUBJECT LOCKED

Bruce_Banner.jpg

Andrew The Giant - Bruce Banner (Scientist)

Another hero has fallen, what will this day bring?

(Day 4 Initial Votecount)

2. Teedy Kay

3. SMS

4. Spotlightmagnet1

5. Unfitfinlay

10. Swiftstrike

12. andrew "the ref" coyne

13. Chris B

14. Chris Stone

Not Voting - Everyone

Day 4 Four Begins now. With 8 Alive it takes 5 to eliminate someone. Day 4 starts now and ends on September 14th at 5pm.

I can confirm what Spotlight says, plus also despite being told by the mod that Stone had recovered enough to talk, he didn't say much or really add anything last night other than claiming he got a pm telling him he was dizzy and passed out.

Spotlight brought up Lions pm being revealed in game in our topic, which is something I had forgotten about as I wasn't part of the game then and had not got that far on my read through now I am in game, plus Swift mentioned his Ghost Rider stare.

I went to unvote whilst I looked into both of these, especially the Ghist Rider thing as I know little about him, but was too late.

Anyone have anything to add about what happened to Stone?

Does Ghost Riders Pennance Stare, ( Think that is what it is called), sound like a lie detecting ability to anyone else?

It doesn't to me.

Not much was discussed, but Chris said he got the pm about being dizzy and passed out, so he is claiming he didn't vote.

I mentioned whether this was related to his character, whether he knew this would happen if he hammered the vote etc, but all he said was he got a pm telling him he was dizzy and passed out.

That is why I am asking if anyone else can shed any light on what happened.

Regarding that, my vote was placed without me doing it myself, interesting in this however is that SOMEBODY wanted Lion to be hammered badly enough that they did it via myself, the person who did it then was likely already on the wagon or they could have done it themselves, right?

With that all which happened is as SMS says, a pm which told me i was dizzy and that i didn't feel in control of my senses.

I'm not fully caught up with the game however i am making good progress on it and should be by tonight / tomorrow morning no problem.

• Paid Members

I don't know Chris it could be that someone off wagon wanted a hammer but didn't want to be seen to be hammering as it would be badly timed so it could be that.

TDK. I don't know I tested the phrase from Lion

I cant see how this helps but if you insist Swifty

I am not scum, I am town

And it came up a lie, so I'm baffled as to what happened.

I don't know Chris it could be that someone off wagon wanted a hammer but didn't want to be seen to be hammering as it would be badly timed so it could be that.

TDK. I don't know I tested the phrase from Lion

And it came up a lie, so I'm baffled as to what happened.

I can accept the first bit, sure.

As to the testing, perhaps your power isn't sane? Have you used it on any other statements? If so can you please list them all with their outcomes?

I tried testing sanity on night 2 by acting on TripleA statement of the same as he was already dead but it failed, I then lost my power last day phase so had no more actions to check it against.

Well if you're telling the truth I guess this means sanity is likely to be screwed for your ability.

Archived