Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

I was just wondering, in a game of multiple power roles, is it really beyond belief that someone could mask another player against the lie detector? We know Lion was a lie detector and Andrew The Giant who he investigated was town as Lion said. But using the numbers that means Lion has a 33.3% accuracy reading only.

The main reason I'm questioning this is if you do have the power to tell there are two more scum in the Kenny lynch, couldn't it be possible your reading Teedy Kay as your spidersense isn't the same as a lie detector and Teedy wasn't protected by say a rolestopper like he was against Lion's ability?

Also where is Andy The Ref Coyne?

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

For anyone to even consider me anything but Town after my gameplay throughout is neigh on ridiculous.

One of the most open and honest of players in this game, and the only player to have actually gotten rid of a scum member.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Swiftstrike

Liar, liar pants on fire.

and a quick question, sms why me?

Ack spotlight, seriously, you were very unlikely to killed in the day phase, you should have kept that for the night phase, if there isn't scum in the FF topic (assuming that's not a fake claim and that SMS is town too) they may not have known your claim, this is one of the claims i was talking about shouldn't be revealed :/

• Paid Members
Also, I will roleclaim because as it stands I'm more likely to end up hurting a town than a scum and I've already roleclaimed in QT.

I am a paranoid gun owner. Do not day/night kill me as you will kill yourself.

Only killing? PGOs usually shoot anyone that takes an action against them.

Well I said I wasn't going to tell anyone in the FF topic Teedy, but seeing as that post makes it obvious to my FF group, the answer to the question is Teedy.

I was told I can only mention you know what in our topic, I obtained you know what, but didn't know what to do with it.

You seemed trustworthy and I thought you would find some use for it.

Sorry if this seems a bit odd folks, but the mod has not allowed me to discuss something here, but I can in the FF Topic.

Please FF and Teedy, don't mention it here, or you might been punished by the mod.

I've already asked the mod if i'm allowed to discuss it, whether or not i will is undecided but since i know and am not directly linked to it, i assume that i might be allowed to discuss it, if so i'll seek advisement from you whether or not i should if it would be beneficial or if it wouldn't.

Actually, there's no need, is there? It's a PGO role, not a bomb.

If he has been targetted by someone who isn't dead and he should have killed them it may well be important.

Unvote: Swiftstrike

I know one of my group, not me us scum, of that I am certain.

If you two guys have just double bluffed me with some scummy antics, my heroes ghost will haunt your characters and all their future family members, till the end of time.

This might be a bit too quick, but fuck it, I ain't messing around no more.

Vote: Spotlight

Archived