Snake Plissken

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ok fair enough..

I am Uatu & I am the Watcher

1171220-uatu_super.jpg

As the victorious villains gather around the remaining heroes, they approach them to throw them in the cages, when Unfitfinaly steps forward..

"Stop. You have done well my employees. You have fufilled my master plan and I THE KINGPIN, now rule the UKFF Metro City!

kingpin.jpg

"You will all be paid handsomely for this..." But as Kingpin turns to walk away, Swiftstrike starts to laugh to himself. Kingpin turns and looks at him quizically. "What is it Ringmaster?"

Ringmaster.jpg

The Ringmaster rubs his hands gleefully, hey you may have the City, but that will not stop the heroes from coming back stronger. However my main foe over the years DAREDEVIL who is immune to my Hypno Hat is eliminated Hahahahahahaha!!!

Swiftstrike fufilled his win condition first as a LYNCHER to be the first one on a Darevevil Elimination/Lynch and thus is the Winner of the Game (The villains still get their victory over the heroes though)

Well done Swift, you've done it again in one of my games. I will publish all the role PMs and breakdown of the set up shortly.

• Paid Members
So we were in a position where we couldn't lynch scum on Day One?

That's bullshit right there.

Not really, myself and Kenny didn't have to use the Helmets.

I liked that twist, I did get annoyed at folks getting hung up on the ideal that Town Vs Town couldn't happen though, as mentioned in game, to engineer a Town vs Scum game like that would basically give away that someone was scum.

In the same way we ended up with Town vs Town, we could have also ended up with Scum vs Scum

• Paid Members
What?

Serves you right for being Hawkeye, when everyone knows that character should have been mine!

That's probably why Snake let me have him instead. Now no town team should trust you to open a tin of beans with the lid off.

• Paid Members
Not really, myself and Kenny didn't have to use the Helmets.

I liked that twist, I did get annoyed at folks getting hung up on the ideal that Town Vs Town couldn't happen though, as mentioned in game, to engineer a Town vs Scum game like that would basically give away that someone was scum.

In the same way we ended up with Town vs Town, we could have also ended up with Scum vs Scum

Were you told what the situation was?

If not, then it's bullshit. You weren't told what would happen, and to have that happen on Day One, when there were people in the game who couldn't use the helmets....

This has me annoyed. This wasn't a game of trying to work out anything, because everything was fucked. We couldn't lynch town day one, we had multiple wrong information coming in. Town were in an impossible position.

Won't play on an iphone. :(

I had no problem with the helmet thing, although I would have liked to have known if they looked the same e.g. Same colur etc, but I could have always asked.

Yet again the game suffered from drop outs and players being quiet.

Town didn't help themselves by the helmet situation, revealing roles in FF chat, but there was some good play at times from both sides.

When a previous player I replaced, announced that my role was the enabler so we could daytalk, for another player then with no reason announces they are the doctor, you know things are not going to go well for your group.

• Paid Members
Were you told what the situation was?

If not, then it's bullshit. You weren't told what would happen, and to have that happen on Day One, when there were people in the game who couldn't use the helmets....

This has me annoyed. This wasn't a game of trying to work out anything, because everything was fucked. We couldn't lynch town day one, we had multiple wrong information coming in. Town were in an impossible position.

As a group, yeah. But surely as at least one scum had his own individual win condition at least one town had one too. Both of us were clearly in the minority, but at least without interference I'd have prevented one of them.

• Paid Members
That's probably why Snake let me have him instead. Now no town team should trust you to open a tin of beans with the lid off.

Behave, it were bad luck that's all.

In the same way I should have read your mind to know your role and Swifts role too and that you were doing your action at that particular time, you should have read mine and never done your night action!

Won't play on an iphone. :(

I had no problem with the helmet thing, although I would have liked to have known if they looked the same e.g. Same colur etc, but I could have always asked.

Yet again the game suffered from drop outs and players being quiet.

Town didn't help themselves by the helmet situation, revealing roles in FF chat, but there was some good play at times from both sides.

When a previous player I replaced, announced that my role was the enabler so we could daytalk, for another player then with no reason announces they are the doctor, you know things are not going to go well for your group.

As far as I know Brownie was not killed because of his role claim in the FF topic - Our scum team atleast directed a kill at someone else (Ron) which didn't go through, instead Brownie was killed. The benefactor seemed to be confused by that, but liklihood is he knew the other team hit him and was just not allowed to reveal that he had another team to each team.

I'm looking forward to seeing the other scum QT and what information was being relayed to the benefactor from there.

As for the helmets:

It was said that items could have a positive or negative effect in snake's first mention of them, the fact people were not even slightly weary of them is what led to town vs town in day 1. It was in no way unbalanced, i assume that arena could have also been Scum vs Scum or scum vs town - to limit it to scum vs town would be imbalanced since a member of scum would be outted regardless or a town member confirmed.

The dickarsery of that dude who outted himself was quite painful for the town it's a shame and i'd guess he wont even sign to anymore games, if he does however any mod who lets him in is an idiot.

Archived