Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
I chuckled when I found out you'd killed yourself in my lightning storm, every cloud and all that

Hurry up Snake, I'm going out shortly!

If my victim turns out to have a better role than Brownie that's a very odd statement to make. Unless, of course, you're the Benefactor.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If my victim turns out to have a better role than Brownie that's a very odd statement to make. Unless, of course, you're the Benefactor.

I'm not the B-Factor

It is however always funny seeing you die in these games! It's why I play to be honest.

To think I trusted Teedy with my invention, which he didn't actually use, but that is besides the point.

Apart from working out I had a traitor in my group, I absolutely sucked, so apoligies all around to my fellow heroes.

Being thrown in so late in the game didn't help, but I expected better from myself, so sorry once again.

• Paid Members
Thank you Teedy. [Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap] Thank you Teedy. [Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap ]

Pleasure Swift, seeing as no-one else was somewhat not even interested in going for you this day phase (sod knows why) I'll just direct those claps elsewhere.

• Paid Members
Right, that means the benefactor is Finlay.

Can we now find out what on earth was going on? Because that game was frustrating as hell.

I know, I tried to kill you night 2, only to wake up dead!

• Paid Members
Pleasure Swift, seeing as no-one else was somewhat not even interested in going for you this day phase (sod knows why) I'll just direct those claps elsewhere.

From the Tuesday before the first lynch until Day Three he was completely silent, after his regular style of play and no LA call that was very suspicious.

Archived