Amy Winehouse dead

Psygnosis

was in a taxi this morning on my way to work when i heard a caller call in about amy winehouse, the caller says how sorry and upset he was about the news of her passing but then right at the end came away with this, can i say one last thing "if she's getting cremated then all the crack addicts will be at her funeral getting high of her fumes" the presenter was left speechless and the other person who was a female gasp'd then they cut to adverts which just happened to be about drugs and overdoses

Which radio station was this on mucker?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy winehouse arrives at the gates of heaven to be met by St Peter and Michael Jackson. Amy says "Oh Michael are you here to meet me because I am musical genius like you?" Michael turns to St Peter and says "Who is this horse faced junkie and where all these Norwegian kids you promised me?"

Amy winehouse arrives at the gates of heaven to be met by St Peter and Michael Jackson. Amy says "Oh Michael are you here to meet me because I am musical genius like you?" Michael turns to St Peter and says "Who is this horse faced junkie and where all these Norwegian kids you promised me?"

:laugh:

From the rules thread:

If you make terrible jokes about any celebrity dying these will be judged for humour by the UKFF Comedy Police. Chances are if you looked it up on sickipedia, got it in an email with the subject field "FWD: FWD: fwd: RE: FWD: WRONG BUT FUNNY READ", or got it via a text message from your mate then it is shit. Don't post it.

I think we have a case here:

Very good I thought, much better than "She had more shots in the arm than a norweigan teenager," which was just cruel.

Anyway, now it's come out that the cause of death looks to be toxic shock from coming off the booze, can we upgrade her to tragedy do ya reckon glen?

Archived