The King Of Swing

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Ted_kicks_Bishop_Brennan.jpg

Fantastic and had a weeks build as well

all anyone could talk about at school all week and the payoff was great

Have you seen the Father Ted documentary that aired on Channel 4 a while back? Jim Norton talking about that episode was heartbreaking. 6:20 into

for anyone who's interested.

• Paid Members

I'm still quite young compared to a lot of people here so I mean my epic moment probably won't mean as much to you lot as it does to me:

Boy Meets World finale-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANlR3ErxlKA

I'd grown up watching this show since as long as I can remember, it was like legendary for me, hell Vader even apeared in it at one stage. The finale actually made me cry buckets. With Feeny finally admitting in his own way that he cared for them the most actually was the best way to end it, miss that show so much.

I'm still quite young compared to a lot of people here so I mean my epic moment probably won't mean as much to you lot as it does to me:

Boy Meets World finale-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANlR3ErxlKA

I'd grown up watching this show since as long as I can remember, it was like legendary for me, hell Vader even apeared in it at one stage. The finale actually made me cry buckets. With Feeny finally admitting in his own way that he cared for them the most actually was the best way to end it, miss that show so much.

that with home improvement is what i grew up with. when shaun's dad died that was heartbreaking.

In reply to Sivy (as I can't quote for some reason- bloody mozilla)

Aye it was properly depressing when that happened, I think that show managed to mature through the years along with its audience, hitting harder subjects later on.

i agree at the start it was school issues like bullies, meeting girls. then later it dealt with death, marriage and education. it was so good.

• Paid Members
MashEpisode72.jpg

Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Blake's plane was shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors.

Fantastic, completely changed the course of the show, for the worse IMO though. I was always a huge fan of M*A*S*H I believe the Blake/Hawkeye/Trapper/Burns dynamic was the best and the most entertaining.

summer nights high is just all kinds of awesomeness

buffy the end where spike finishes the job of destroying the hell mouth "i love you spike, no you don;t but thanks for saying it" had me in tears, over joyed when he showed up in angel

cell block h the freak gets her just deserts (final episode)

Think ya meant Summer Heights High and, yeah, that's fucking great too.

That school was shit to Jonah. Hope he does ok in Tonga - and yeah, I know it's not real lol.

saddest moment on television apart from these

the interesting part of this is two people they end with you wouldt have guessed.

last one

Archived