Epic Film/TV Moments

The King Of Swing

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The moment ric flair realises its all over and tells shawn to finish him off at wrestlemania is brilliant, ric's like a wounded gunslinger just begging to be put out of his misery before shawn takes him out with the scm.. brilliant moment.

Vic at the end of the shield when he see's ronnie being dragged out of the building in handcuffs and you almost see vic losing control before he goes back to being the emotionless cunt he is and leaves the station is superb too.

And this:

emoticon-4.jpeg

seeing as alots been taken i'll have this

twintowers.JPG

Fringe season 1 finale- the moment to me where it became a fantastic must see show

the scene- finally seeing nimoy and then pulliong out of the window is fantastic and leads into a great season 2

LINK

• Paid Members
"Who dares to interupt my coronation?"

It was actually "Who disrupts my coronation?" but, yeah.

If you were a Screamer mark, I'll see that and raise you a "How do you feel, mighty Megatron?"

180px-StarscreamKick.jpg

CLUNK!

• Paid Members

Looking at some of the Simpsons ones above me, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this . . .

MotherSimpson2.png

. . . the ending to the episode Mother Simpson. I must have said this loads of times on here, but this moment has had the most impact on me where emotion and animation are concerned. It's fucking heartbreaking. Since I can't find a video of the final minute or so of that episode, here's the song from it instead:

Also noticed that someone posted a picture of Fry's dog in Futurama. It's great, and it's very sad, but I've always preferred the ending to Luck of the Fryish. Again, I couldn't find a video of it, so this'll have to do

The final few minutes of

and
from In Bruges are jumping out at me when thinking about my favourite movie/tv scenes, but I'm forgetting loads and loads and I'd be here all night if I were forced to sit here and remember them all.

And just as I hit the "add reply" button, I remembered this proper spine tingling moment from Lost . . .

capture1.jpg

"The Others are coming".

Archived