Epic Film/TV Moments

The King Of Swing

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Three moments from 24:

* Jack finds Terri dead at the end of day 1. US show in unhappy ending shocker.

* Series 2. The fucking nuclear bomb goes off.

* End of episode 23 of series 1, Nina Myer revealed as a mole. The greatest ever twist reveal that simply involves a woman speaking Serbian.

* Series 2. The fucking nuclear bomb goes off.

I thought the one in Season 6 was better. The Season 2 one was good purely because of the talk between Mason and Bauer in the plane, but the shock of the one in Season 6 got me good.

Talking about The Shield moments, the one that shook me the most was the sight of Shane's family in the final episode was pretty harrowing.

I thought the one in Season 6 was better. The Season 2 one was good purely because of the talk between Mason and Bauer in the plane, but the shock of the one in Season 6 got me good.

I hated season 6 with a passion. It seemed to bounce from one random occurance to the next in a vain attempt to make it exciting and shocking in the most lazy way possible. Said bomb going off wasnt that shocking to me, just seemed random. Glad they rebooted it in Season 7 and we got 2 more good years out of it as it had clearly jumped the shark by then.

Also on the shield two moments, were in the last moments of season 2 when the strike team look at all the money they stole. other one was in season 4 ep 10 with rawlings and antwon the face off was so good.

another one from the wire is when bodie got killed end of season 4 so sad.

Archived