Epic Film/TV Moments

The King Of Swing

• Paid Members
The final scene in the season 5 finale of House where he discovers that the hallucinations are much worse than he realised and he is carted off to a psychiatric hospital. Thought the way it was done was superb.

This. I'd actually had the twist spoiled for me not too long before I saw it and it still hit me. Really great execution. It's more Shutter Island than it is Sixth Sense.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe a few people have posted about The Shield but have made no mention of Lem's death. I don't think I've ever cried so much at anything in my entire life.

I can't find any clips other than this music video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ljln_th...t-days_creation

Lem's face just before he passes out still gets me.

• Paid Members
226_soapvillianstrevormorganaeastenders.jpg

The greatest heel ever! He had the whole country after him. One of the few things that genuinely had me gripped watching Eastenders.

sloth.jpg

Can't find the exact picture, but it's the moment when Chunk and Sloth save the day. Always puts a smile on my face. "Hey, you guys!"

Went for a toss up between Creed and Mickey's Death in the Rocky films

rocky3-8.jpg

"It's over Prime"

"Never!"

megatron-20080313041159043.jpg

Not from TV or Film per se , but tickles me fancy. Starbucks, drinking Starbucks at Starbucks

Starbucks_at_starbucks.jpg

Pretty much the entire paintball episode from Drop The Dead Donkey

225445.jpg

"Get away from her, you bitch"

ripley-powerloader.jpg

Some great calls here. Particularly all Shield related pics, as well as Chappelle getting his.

Interestingly, one moment I always remember from The Wire is Omar's death. Precisely because it is completely the opposite of what this thread is about. It was so understated and muted, that it sticks in the mind.

Archived