Epic Film/TV Moments

The King Of Swing

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

east161205_nanaalfie.jpg

So the image is quite small but youtube isn't working for me right now so I can't get the scene

It's from Christmas (2005 I think) and was when Nana Moon died while she was with Alfie. It meant quite a lot to me as up until her death last year I was always close with my own gran (because of family circumstances her and my grandad were both large parts in my growing up and raising me) and it was like watching myself and her really. Moreso today than back then (although then I did feel it too) this whole thing still gets me because of how sad it really was.

Apologies for bringing a soap into all this haha, but it was a pretty strong moment in continuing dramas.

• Paid Members
east161205_nanaalfie.jpg

So the image is quite small but youtube isn't working for me right now so I can't get the scene

It's from Christmas (2005 I think) and was when Nana Moon died while she was with Alfie. It meant quite a lot to me as up until her death last year I was always close with my own gran (because of family circumstances her and my grandad were both large parts in my growing up and raising me) and it was like watching myself and her really. Moreso today than back then (although then I did feel it too) this whole thing still gets me because of how sad it really was.

Apologies for bringing a soap into all this haha, but it was a pretty strong moment in continuing dramas.

I had a similar thing with Harvest Moon on the gamecube a few years ago. Played it to take my mind off my Grans Illness, who I was incredibly close to. The day after she died, the old lady who was basicly the grandma of the village died. I was in floods!

• Paid Members

saddest moment on television apart from these

the interesting part of this is two people they end with you wouldt have guessed.

last one

You've reminded me of boy meets world. Topenga comes back from pittsburgh, Cory and Topenga get back together, various amazing eric moments.

That exact Fresh Prince moment came into my head today, hell I think this show finished before I was like 2 and it still emans loads to me.

The thing you forget is that relative to other shows of that ilk, Fresh Prince of Bel Air was supremely well acted.

Archived