Fit Finlay explains WWE firing, working with the Divas

Brian Elliott

How very boring, I'd fucking hate this country if it went all white all christian. So much of the culture, the music, the stuff that makes up london, the variety, it'd fucking suck.

I honestly can't imagine the kind of unadventurous dull mind that would prefer it. But unfortunately I'm aware they're out there.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Born and raised there. It's the world's most cosmopolitan city, and has a shitload going for it. Only thing ruining it are people with shitty London attitudes.

EDIT: Actually, forget the little snipe at the end, I'm just in a bad mood at the moment. I'm sick of London myself. But, having been outside it plenty of times, have to say I don't think there are that many places in the UK much better. People who slag off London tend to come from places that I've found to be much worse.

Hear hear, London is fucking great.

And no, I wouldn't want to kick immigrants out of the country. It makes my surroundings so much more interesting.

• Paid Members
Would anyone on the forum here openly admit that they would like to live in a country where everyone was white and the only religion was Christianity?

I wouldn't like to live in that environment because I've no problem with the way things are. However, I wouldn't particularly mind. I grew up in a City that was about 95% white so it wouldn't particularly bother me if the rest of the country was the same. I can't say I felt any different back then than I do now.

Not to put fuel on the fire here or to cause provocation.

Would anyone on the forum here openly admit that they would like to live in a country where everyone was white and the only religion was Christianity?

Define "white".

I'd like to live in a country where people all just went about their business without interfering in the lives of others. I've met a lot of people, from all different backgrounds and walks of life, and the one thing that most of them had in common was that they just wanted to live their lives with as little stress as possible, unfortunately you have right wing and/or religious fundamentalists who devote their existence on this planet to stirring up trouble just because they disagree with a persons skin colour or sexual preference. I disagree with anything that draws unnecessary attention to peoples differences, but while I find the act of physical conflict and nationalism absolutely repugnant I'd happily die a thousand deaths to keep scum like the EDL from ever gaining a stranglehold on this land.

• Paid Members

Why are people badmouthing London? I can only assume it's jealousy. London is one of the greatest cities in the world and is full of life, character, variety, excitement and opportunity. I've been to many other major towns and cities in the UK and they all pale in comparison.

Maybe we come across as having a bad attitude because you country yokel retards keep getting in our way as you slowly waddle and gawk in awe at the sheer spectacular majesty of your surroundings. And don't get me started on the horrific accents that come vomiting out of the mouths of everyone who lives from the midlands to Scotland.

• Paid Members
Why are people badmouthing London? I can only assume it's jealousy. London is one of the greatest cities in the world and is full of life, character, variety, excitement and opportunity. I've been to many other major towns and cities in the UK and they all pale in comparison.

Maybe we come across as having a bad attitude because you country yokel retards keep getting in our way as you slowly waddle and gawk in awe at the sheer spectacular majesty of your surroundings. And don't get me started on the horrific accents that come vomiting out of the mouths of everyone who lives from the midlands to Scotland.

Most of this, although I do think the bad attitude is a problem in London. It seems to be a problem endemic to most capital cities or major conurbations, to be fair, but Londoners can be downright nasty sometimes.

• Paid Members

Personally, I love Scottish, Welsh and Irish accents on a woman. Incredibly sexy. Also, South-West/West Country too - makes them sound really dirty, like some filthy farm wench or something.

Archived