Fit Finlay explains WWE firing, working with the Divas

Brian Elliott

• Paid Members
When you think about how many people have died so that we can be who we are and what we are, I think it's a smack in the face to suggest our country isn't worthy of pride and patriotism. I respect everyone's right to think differently but I disagree 100%.

We're a relatively small population but we've got a wonderful history. We've affected the world greatly with the language and the culture and the inventions. We fight for ourselves and for other people and for such a small nation, we have great influence on the world. There are hundreds of millions of people who'd love to have the opportunity we have.

I don't disagree that peace in the world and equal wealth for all nations should be the goal for everyone on the planet but that shouldn't stop us being proud of who we are and what we can achieve.

ive always liked you, rick. really good stuff

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're a relatively small population but we've got a wonderful history. We've affected the world greatly with the language and the culture

True but that was more to do with invasion and mass murder than anything else I personally don't think that is such a wonderful history The British Empire is something I'm truly ashamed is part of our past.

The more I think about how many people in this country voted Tory or think that Jade Goody or Cheryl Cole are national treasures, the more I realise that a nation is just a lump of land you share with a load of people whose backgrounds, values and lifestyles may be as foreign to you as a person living on the other side of the world.

I misread lump for dump of land and then I immediately thought of Slough for some reason.

I wonder if the people who are unpatriotic will feel the same when all our kids have to speak a language other than english and they have to pray to Allah 5 times a day, like it or not it'a a fact that it will happen if the people of Great Britain dont dig our heels in now, our national anthem wont be god save the queen, it will be something about Allah saving all us infidels from our false god.

Maybe we should all just be that little bit more patriotic while we still have the chance.

As for the Findlay situation, I'm sure he has been made the fallguy, I think he will appear again working for WWE.

In regards to being patriotic i can honestly say that i am not proud to be British. I am proud to say i am Scottish however im not proud to say i am British for the reason i do not like to say that i live in a county which is joined by England Wales and Northern Ireland. I wish in an ideal sitaution that Scotland had an economy that was strong enough and an infrastructure strong enough that we could be 100% independant but that will never happen.

I wonder if the people who are unpatriotic will feel the same when all our kids have to speak a language other than english and they have to pray to Allah 5 times a day, like it or not it'a a fact that it will happen if the people of Great Britain dont dig our heels in now, our national anthem wont be god save the queen, it will be something about Allah saving all us infidels from our false god.

Maybe we should all just be that little bit more patriotic while we still have the chance.

As for the Findlay situation, I'm sure he has been made the fallguy, I think he will appear again working for WWE.

I agree. Lets burn the infidels while we have the chance.

I wonder if the people who are unpatriotic will feel the same when all our kids have to speak a language other than english and they have to pray to Allah 5 times a day, like it or not it'a a fact that it will happen if the people of Great Britain dont dig our heels in now, our national anthem wont be god save the queen, it will be something about Allah saving all us infidels from our false god.Maybe we should all just be that little bit more patriotic while we still have the chance.

This might be one of the most creative uses of the word 'Fact' I've ever read.

Anything is better than God Save The Queen.

But TBH that is the kind of BS the BNP and EDL scum try to throw out.

Anything is better than God Save The Queen.

But TBH that is the kind of BS the BNP and EDL scum try to throw out.

Agreed on both fronts.

My objection to our national anthem is the fact that it is about one person. All other nations praise the greatness of their counrty, our's focuses on the well being of one (already massively priveledged) figurehead.

My objection to our national anthem is the fact that it is about one person. All other nations praise the greatness of their counrty, our's focuses on the well being of one (already massively priveledged) figurehead.

Same here I hate "God Save The Queen" if they changed it to "Land Of Hope And Glory" or "Rule Britannia" I wouldn't have a problem with it.

what I've find funny is what a lot of Brit's claim to be patriotic are The Royal Family-St George and The George Cross

The Royal Family are half German

St George was Roman and even now he's not just the St of England but about 30 countries

and The George Cross was French (we swapped our flag with it) and before that Italian

• Paid Members

أجد أن من المستبعد جدا. أعتقد أنك تبالغ في تأثير كبير.

Archived