Fit Finlay explains WWE firing, working with the Divas

Brian Elliott

I wonder if the people who are unpatriotic will feel the same when all our kids have to speak a language other than english and they have to pray to Allah 5 times a day, like it or not it'a a fact that it will happen if the people of Great Britain dont dig our heels in now, our national anthem wont be god save the queen, it will be something about Allah saving all us infidels from our false god.

Maybe we should all just be that little bit more patriotic while we still have the chance.

As for the Findlay situation, I'm sure he has been made the fallguy, I think he will appear again working for WWE.

What an absolute pile of ill-informed, Islamophobic dross. Nobody in the world HAS to pray to Allah five times a day. It's a matter of choice. My dad is a Muslim who doesn't, and never has, prayed. His mother, however, does pray. My aunt prays five times a day, her husband chooses not to.

There are 1.5 million Muslims in Great Britain, compared to 26 million Anglican Christians, 5.25 million Roman Catholics, 2.1 million Presbyterians (mainly in Scotland), and 1 million who practise either Hinduism, Sikhism or Buddhism, according to the 2001 Census.

Go and fuck off to the BNP, you stupid racist scrote. And consider this post reported.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I wonder if the people who are unpatriotic will feel the same when all our kids have to speak a language other than english and they have to pray to Allah 5 times a day, like it or not it'a a fact that it will happen if the people of Great Britain dont dig our heels in now, our national anthem wont be god save the queen, it will be something about Allah saving all us infidels from our false god.

Maybe we should all just be that little bit more patriotic while we still have the chance.

As for the Findlay situation, I'm sure he has been made the fallguy, I think he will appear again working for WWE.

This man does not speak for those of us who love our country. He's mental.

• Moderators
And let's be honest here: the Americans love their national anthem because it speaks to every single one of them and is about their country, the values it claims to represent, and everyone in it.

Well... half the people there don't like it, which is why they always sing America the Beautiful as well.

Also, I fully understand the reasons outlined for patriotism here - the pride of culture, etc. I'm not at all patriotic though, have no particular affinity for the culture in general, and probably wouldn't want to live in any other city in the country other than London (which is far more metropolitan and not as "British").

• Paid Members
The likes of meanmark are one of the reasons I have all but given up on Britian, it's depresing just how many people think like him.

The minority. Don't let cunts like that dictate the way we leave. Shout the fuckers down. Stand up to them. I won't stand by and watch anyone give out that sort of shit. Why should we?

And London is shit, Chesty. Lovely in the middle but that's it.

• Paid Members
I agree that London is shit. It's not really part of Britain anymore, just another generic "World City". I would hate to have to live there.

Born and raised there. It's the world's most cosmopolitan city, and has a shitload going for it. Only thing ruining it are people with shitty London attitudes.

EDIT: Actually, forget the little snipe at the end, I'm just in a bad mood at the moment. I'm sick of London myself. But, having been outside it plenty of times, have to say I don't think there are that many places in the UK much better. People who slag off London tend to come from places that I've found to be much worse.

Always tricky to know whether to laugh at or hate people like, I tend to do both. It is worth pointing out that of the over 30 countries with a muslim majority, only 5 have sharia law, so one can't help but think there's a good 25 countries to go before england needs to start worrying.

• Paid Members
Always tricky to know whether to laugh at or hate people like, I tend to do both. It is worth pointing out that of the over 30 countries with a muslim majority, only 5 have sharia law, so one can't help but think there's a good 25 countries to go before england needs to start worrying.

Wow, I completely missed that post. What a special man he is.

Not to mention that it's funny how he thinks that everybody would HAVE to become a Muslim, as if they'd have no say in the matter, or as if Islam is forced on people, whereas good ol' British Christianity isn't at all - despite the fact we've had laws for god knows how long stipulating that all schools had to have at least one period of worship a day.

Wow, I completely missed that post. What a special man he is.

Not to mention that it's funny how he thinks that everybody would HAVE to become a Muslim, as if they'd have no say in the matter, or as if Islam is forced on people, whereas good ol' British Christianity isn't at all - despite the fact we've had laws for god knows how long stipulating that all schools had to have at least one period of worship a day.

It's the standard EDL propoganda, based on the most militant of muslim states and the idea that the most militant islamists in this country have a chance of creating that here. I always wonder how anyone can be stupid enough to believe it, the answer is it gives a convenient excuse to hate indian and pakistani types, unfortunately.

Not to put fuel on the fire here or to cause provocation.

Would anyone on the forum here openly admit that they would like to live in a country where everyone was white and the only religion was Christianity?

Would anyone on the forum here openly admit that they would like to live in a country where everyone was white and the only religion was Christianity?

Would you?

• Paid Members
Would you?

Tommy once posted some massively racist rant about gypsies (Roma, rather than travellers), so I'm guessing his answer would be "yes".

I'd like to live in a country that was entirely populated by people that aren't predjudice twats.

Can that be arranged?

Archived