Fit Finlay explains WWE firing, working with the Divas

Brian Elliott

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Well ofcourse it's crowded and expensive, it's a capital city! And London is really only expensive if you get suckered in by all the tourist traps, everything else is basically the same price as anywhere else. And in terms of your mobile that's your own fault for being a bit clueless as like Carbomb said in Victoria Station itself there is mutliple places that do it 24 hours. The only thing I find hard to get in London 24 hours per day is finding booze at 3-6am in the morning. Also personally I don't understand the rude tag it's been given, I have lived in London all my life and everyone seems friendly enough. I can't think of any specific time where I've felt "that was one rude cunt". Unless people in the midlands and up north go around hugging random strangers all the time I don't see how they act can be any fucking different. And we'll have to agree to disagree about the accents, although I don't really think there is a "London accent" as such while there is definitely a distinct Liverpool or Manchester accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be73UF5AZxQ

TBH I don't think the EDL and the BNP are that patriotic and just use it an an excuse to be racist and violent (bit like the football hooligans who go for a fight rather than to watch the match) to me they are just as bad as the terrorists and extremists from any country and or religion in fact in some ways they are worse as the terrorists and extremists do genuinely believe in what they are doing it for.

• Paid Members
I read the first page of this thread at work this morning and just read the last 2 or 3 pages now, before I read the middle pages I can only assume that Fit Finlay is now a member of the EDL? despite being Irish?

He's Northern Irish, so God knows.

I read the first page of this thread at work this morning and just read the last 2 or 3 pages now, before I read the middle pages I can only assume that Fit Finlay is now a member of the EDL? despite being Irish?

He's joined the MDL with me.

Mullet defence league.

It's mostly BNP knuckle draggers down my end thankfully though most of them are too drunk and lazy to bother voting, I never tire of laughing at the unemployed single mothers and uneployable drunks complainging about "immigrant spongers" without a trace of self awarness.

It's mostly BNP knuckle draggers down my end thankfully though most of them are too drunk and lazy to bother voting, I never tire of laughing at the unemployed single mothers and uneployable drunks complainging about "immigrant spongers" without a trace of self awarness.

Kinda reminds me during the world cup last year when all that "can't fly the flag" BS was going on there was a Facebook site about it and there was this guy really bitching about it saying he will fly the flag how proud he was to be British and how he disliked immigrants however he was posting from Canada where he had immigrated to and he even said he had no plans of moving back and he wouldn't even admit therefore he was an immigrant himself and if he loved Britain as much as he claimed he did why did he leave.

Kinda reminds me during the world cup last year when all that "can't fly the flag" BS was going on there was a Facebook site about it and there was this guy really bitching about it saying he will fly the flag how proud he was to be British and how he disliked immigrants however he was posting from Canada where he had immigrated to and he even said he had no plans of moving back and he wouldn't even admit therefore he was an immigrant himself and if he loved Britain as much as he claimed he did why did he leave.

IMHO it was the scum sheets pritning crap like "can't fly that flag" that has contributed to much of the racial tension in Britain.

Archived