1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough. So according to Companies House is Maurice still a director?

From the evidence shown on the Companies House website, I'd say yes. Interestingly, their annual return is overdue. The ultimate penalty of this is the company ends up getting dissolved and in theory all the assets become owned by the crown. I guess that'll make royal parties a bit more fun.

Salamander Promotions Ltd was yet another different company. No change of name from any other company. By my count, that makes 4 different iterations of the same business. But that's not to say that the others weren't run properly before they were closed.

From the evidence shown on the Companies House website, I'd say yes. Interestingly, their annual return is overdue. The ultimate penalty of this is the company ends up getting dissolved and in theory all the assets become owned by the crown. I guess that'll make royal parties a bit more fun.

Salamander Promotions Ltd was yet another different company. No change of name from any other company. By my count, that makes 4 different iterations of the same business. But that's not to say that the others weren't run properly before they were closed.

Would be awesome as then you could have The Royal Family Presents: The REAL Royal Rumble!

Please Dangerously420 I'm begging you just stop with the shit jokes/puns :(

I'm willing to bet that if one of the forums more popular members posted the exact same jokes as me they would be met with hilarity but as it is me that's posting i get told my jokes are crap.

I'm willing to bet that if one of the forums more popular members posted the exact same jokes as me they would be met with hilarity but as it is me that's posting i get told my jokes are crap.

Now I could be wrong, but don't people get popular because other people like their posts? Forums are pretty democratic that way, you'll be popular if people think your posts are good, unpopular if people think your posts are shit.

Therefore, the popular people wouldn't post the same stuff you do, because then they'd be unpopular like you.

Do ya see how that works?

• Paid Members
Now I could be wrong, but don't people get popular because other people like their posts? Forums are pretty democratic that way, you'll be popular if people think your posts are good, unpopular if people think your posts are shit.

Therefore, the popular people wouldn't post the same stuff you do, because then they'd be unpopular like you.

Do ya see how that works?

Don't confuse the guy...

• Paid Members

I'd call them a cunt mate, just like I'm calling you a cunt. You daft unfunny cunt.

When i read this:

I'm reminded of:

_45696947_rick_bbc_226.jpg

''Why don't you like me?''

[ukff] Because you're a complete bastard. [/ukff]

Archived