1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members
Just been thinking on something here that could may well happen on Friday at PCW. Noam Dar is booked to wrestle. He is also the current 1PW Openweight Champion. Would anyone put it past Danny that he would appeal to Noam Dar to bring the belt with him to Preston, meet him somewhere away from the venue to hand over the belt. If i were Noam i would keep that belt in the house and let it gather dust. One would hope his older and wiser counterparts up here in Scotland tell Noam to keep the belt at home.

Why has administrators not been called in yet? Seize any assets that are of value such as rings betls merchandise etc. make up a creditors list and arrange for people to be paid back that way? Or does that only happen when a company is declared bankrupt?

I'd tell Noam to do the same. And One Pro Wrestling Ltd hasn't officially been declared bankrupt, has it? They've suspended shows, and it's up in the air who is actually still listed as directors (both Danny and Maurice are on paper though, it would seem).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has been posted before (don't think it has) but Shwan Michaels posted this on his twitter 16 hours ago

"FYI- if u experience any issues relating 2 1PW and the cancelled tour dates please communicate them ASAP 2 info@shawnmichaels.com

Companies house website threw this up

Company Number 07117446 ONE PRO WRESTLING LTD COMPANY STATUS ACTIVE

Company Number 06726870 1 PRO WRESTLING (1PW) LTD COMPANY STATUS DISSOLVED

Confusing eh?

• Paid Members

Confusing eh?

I'm pretty sure the current company is One Pro Wrestling Ltd. The higher registration number would suggest so too.

I would imagine maurice is doing his level best to make no comments about anything to further his story that it has nothing to do with him. If he jumps in and starts sorting through refunds and all the rest it suggests he still has some connection, which is the last thing he wants at the moment.

Confusing eh?

And there's your problem with limited companies. There's also a 1PW Promotions Ltd with a registered office of Doncaster and currently proposed to be struck off the company register (05462182). Nothing to stop someone setting up again with a similar name. And to be honest, very little to stop the same people involved in this little escapade doing it all over again.

This has been a really interesting story to follow. It's had all the drama, it's had bad guys, it's had vitims, but most impressively it's had heroes, people who have stepped up throughout to try and help, stepped up after to try and offer the fans something. There's a lot of British Wrestling damage control going on here and it's going well, I think the final piece is if someone could find a way to get Shawn over at some stage to repair the damage with him too.

I actually made Shawn's people the offer to do so on the agreed dates however until the refund situation is resolved with the fans they're not wanting to do anything which is quite understandable.

*EDIT*

Just going to clarify the above, Shawn's people contacted me asking if I'd be interested in doing so. I said yes and thus started moving things along however there were several issues concerning the refunds that were on my mind which I raised, at this point they had been informed of everything going on / not going on with refunds and so decided to not proceed until everything is sorted with the fans who purchased tickets to see Shawn.

• Paid Members
I actually made Shawn's people the offer to do so on the agreed dates however until the refund situation is resolved with the fans they're not wanting to do anything which is quite understandable.

*EDIT*

Just going to clarify the above, Shawn's people contacted me asking if I'd be interested in doing so. I said yes and thus started moving things along however there were several issues concerning the refunds that were on my mind which I raised, at this point they had been informed of everything going on / not going on with refunds and so decided to not proceed until everything is sorted with the fans who purchased tickets to see Shawn.

This is good news that they're not put off and I think putting the idea on hold while things are sorted is very sensible. Shawn shouldn't have to come at a knock down price, a promoter shouldn't have to give away freebies to see him and fans who have already paid money shouldn't pay again to a different company so waiting till it's sorted seems best all round. I hope when the dust clears, you or someone else will be able to bring him over.

Confusing eh?

Is the 06726870 company Gauntleys old version of it that got dissolved?

I'd tell Noam to do the same. And One Pro Wrestling Ltd hasn't officially been declared bankrupt, has it? They've suspended shows, and it's up in the air who is actually still listed as directors (both Danny and Maurice are on paper though, it would seem).

Danny was removed from directorship on the companies house register on 17 Aug

Archived