1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Taking money off someone just to shake your hand and for them to tell you how you were their favourite? It's pretty sad that a human being would charge another human being just to acknowledge they exist.

But how do you expect such a thing to happen? Shawn's not gonna come over for free, why would he? So a promoter has to pay his wage. How do you anticipate that promoter covering the costs and making a profit?

As everybody is aware many people have been caught up in the 1PW situation in regards to tickets being purchased through multiple paypal addresses. Unfortunately mine was one such account used. It seems like nobody can get a straight answer about getting their money back and I too am in that position. Having let the management team use my Paypal address (while a huge and costly error) was done in good faith and obviously as the money was not mine (I never recieved anything for my efforts) I had to download it to a bank at intervals and pass it to 1PW.

This has backfired spectaculary on me as now, with 1PW cancelling the events in which the tickets were for, the refunds rightfully have come flooding in. Now, I understand that I am responsible for the money as it came through a paypal address linked to my account and I intend to make good on those refunds. What I would ask is that people please bear with me, as mentioned previously, I had, at 1PW's request downloaded every penny from that account and gave it to them. And, like everybody else they are blaming each other but the one thing that is not getting sorted is how I am going to get the money back to pay for these refunds.

The current situation is that I have arranged a personal loan, and will have to sell some of my personal possessions to fund some of the refunds. Honestly I cannot work any faster and having people drag my name through the mud, threaten me with police action and suchforth is not productive. I am the one who is arranging to pay back money which isn't or ever has been mine, I am set to lose potentially

• Paid Members

If I were you, Adam, I'd be round said friend's house after an explanation of what the fuck they think they're playing at and what they're going to do to fix it. It's grossly unfair on you the situation you're in and what you're doing to remedy it.

• Paid Members

I'm suprised people are getting so shitty with you, I feel very bad for the situation you've been left it. It should be commended that you are doing all you can, while those who are really responsible are too busy pointing fingers and saying it's not their problem.

Do you actually know who ended up with the money? or control of the money? Who actually asked you to use your paypal account? I really can't help but think they did this so they wouldn't be held accountable, they knew what they were doing!

Something I've not understood in all this though, why did 1PW need to use different paypal accounts anyway?

I sincerely hope you won't be taking this screwing laying down?

As everybody is aware many people have been caught up in the 1PW situation in regards to tickets being purchased through multiple paypal addresses. Unfortunately mine was one such account used. It seems like nobody can get a straight answer about getting their money back and I too am in that position. Having let the management team use my Paypal address (while a huge and costly error) was done in good faith and obviously as the money was not mine (I never recieved anything for my efforts) I had to download it to a bank at intervals and pass it to 1PW.

This has backfired spectaculary on me as now, with 1PW cancelling the events in which the tickets were for, the refunds rightfully have come flooding in. Now, I understand that I am responsible for the money as it came through a paypal address linked to my account and I intend to make good on those refunds. What I would ask is that people please bear with me, as mentioned previously, I had, at 1PW's request downloaded every penny from that account and gave it to them. And, like everybody else they are blaming each other but the one thing that is not getting sorted is how I am going to get the money back to pay for these refunds.

The current situation is that I have arranged a personal loan, and will have to sell some of my personal possessions to fund some of the refunds. Honestly I cannot work any faster and having people drag my name through the mud, threaten me with police action and suchforth is not productive. I am the one who is arranging to pay back money which isn't or ever has been mine, I am set to lose potentially

• Paid Members

Can I be rude and ask which e-mail address is the one Adam is being stuck with compensating? I sent mine to studio@freshdigitalradio.com via Paypal.

I haven't made any claims yet for a refund, as I wanted to see how this all plays out first. I'm one thats in the camp of 'prob should have known better' (while I hadn't had any dealings with 1PW before, I could have easily researched them on here, and in the back of my mind it sounded too good to be true I couldn't pass on the opportunity to meet HBK).

I'm under

This is a fucking disgrace. Adam goes out of his way to help out 1pw and he gets fucked up the arse for it and is now having to get out a loan. It's fucking sickening as far as I'm concerned and from my standpoint I'll help out Adam any way I can with regard to this.

In the end the truth will come out and when it does their will be consequences to be suffered.

Adam, surely you will have records of all monies that passed through your PayPal account, and what you withdrew, further to that from your bank statement it should show that money from Paypal entering your account and then who and where you paid it to i.e. 1PW/Danny Rodd/Maurice....

You need to get all this as evidence and take it forward, please please do not lie down and take this, if Danny is or was your friend, he is no way deserving of the title of friend...... Kick up a fuss, cause hell and keep pursuing it.

• Paid Members
Adam, surely you will have records of all monies that passed through your PayPal account, and what you withdrew, further to that from your bank statement it should show that money from Paypal entering your account and then who and where you paid it to i.e. 1PW/Danny Rodd/Maurice....

You need to get all this as evidence and take it forward, please please do not lie down and take this, if Danny is or was your friend, he is no way deserving of the title of friend...... Kick up a fuss, cause hell and keep pursuing it.

This.

It's thousands of pounds, for fuck's sake. You're heart may be in the right place, but that doesn't mean you have to be a mug.

This.

It's thousands of pounds, for fuck's sake. You're heart may be in the right place, but that doesn't mean you have to be a mug.

harsh but fair. dont let the guy fuck you over and then pay for his mistakes whilst he gets away with it the guy is fucking laughing at you and everyone else who's lost cash.

Archived