1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, through your pay pal account alone, 1PW had taken over 6k towards the shawn show? Do you know if that's the majority of it or a small amount against all the other stuff?

Seeing the show being cancelled and shawn not turning up I'd assumed the response to his booking had been minimal and it was cancelled due to slow sales, if that's not the case, then someone's really been very very naughty indeed.

Gutted for Adam bang out of order shame the decent promotors/wrestler cant put on a show and give the money made to Adam/others that are owed money it woud be a coming togeter of all thats good with BRITWRES after all thedoom and gloom created by Rodd & 1PW

• Paid Members
But how do you expect such a thing to happen? Shawn's not gonna come over for free, why would he? So a promoter has to pay his wage. How do you anticipate that promoter covering the costs and making a profit?

They offer something tangible, a sit down meal with Shawn Michaels as a guest speaker, something like that, which is way more moral than charging someone just to say hello to another human being.

• Paid Members
They offer something tangible, a sit down meal with Shawn Michaels as a guest speaker, something like that, which is way more moral than charging someone just to say hello to another human being.

You've got a real bugbear about this, haven't you? How is eating a meal -- something fundamental to humans -- worth charging for any more than saying "Hello" to some one?

• Paid Members
You've got a real bugbear about this, haven't you? How is eating a meal -- something fundamental to humans -- worth charging for any more than saying "Hello" to some one?

Are you really that thick you can't work it out?

Charging

Obviously, at this stage, there is so much I can and can't say.

It really means a lot to read so many people being kind during one of the most difficult and trying times of my life. So, thank you everybody that has been in touch or written anything (on here, text or email) today. It gives me a more positive outlook on things.

Archived