1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You weren't wrong for posting this, although I think you're taking the comment too seriously. I would think with all the stick Danny's getting she's just being inappropriately sarcastic! A screen shot would be good though, so if it's still on Facebook, find it and hit the print screen button :)

Of Danny Rodd's Mrs taking up the arse with a loo brush?

DJK

I don't think that was what was meant when people were telling Danny to go fuck himself...

Right time to ask the question. After everythings that's happened in the past why did you guys part with your cash AGAIN? Many people on here, Facebook and elsewhere warned you guys.

I have a lot more sympathy for some poor kids/familys who arnt die hard wrestling fans but maybe watch TNA/wwe who saw a poster and bought a ticket. The people on here however, what's that saying? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

• Paid Members
Nice article.

Not being funny but how long has Khemical been "ready to pull the trigger on a small claims case?" I thought you were giving him a deadline of a few Tuesdays ago?!

Get it done already!

Don't worry, I fully intend to go ahead with it. Just been mega-busy as of late. The joys of being self-employed.

www.thewrestlingpress.com/?p=5722

Will post second piece later with Ruffneck's detailed account of events from the 2011 to the present day.

Any comments, positive or negative are welcome. Just want to see people get their money back.

Go on then chuck ruffnecks bit up, all that was was the standard recap with added "And it's ruined it for other promotors!" stuck on. If you have a piece from the inside that might actually add something new.

Go on then chuck ruffnecks bit up, all that was was the standard recap with added "And it's ruined it for other promotors!" stuck on. If you have a piece from the inside that might actually add something new.

Sorry, it'll be up soon, having horrid luck with computers today, mine's screwed, went to library, their comps are screwed too. Will be as quick as I can but limited on mobile.

Yes, my piece was pretty much the same as what people have said but I simply felt that after Rodd messaged me, yet continually ignored others, that I had to put something out there. Ruffneck has been great in sending me his account of events and I really appreciate him coming to me about it. I just hope it'll help people in some way.

Apologies again for the delay Kiffy.

Y'know what interests me the most in all this? WHO did Adam give the money too? Danny or Maurice? Cos right now each is pointing the finger at the other and claiming no responsibility. I feel awful for Adam that he feels he has to pay out of his own pocket, but he SHOULD be hunting down the person he gave the money too.

Archived