1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members
Yea she laughed as hard as you lot prob did at hearing i have a string of woman waiting outside my hotel room....1 or 2 maybe at a push........;-)

and to be fair Steve 1 is usually asking directions to someone else's room while the other is just a man in a dress!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the latest to come out of this is that Steve Lynskey loves shemales? :laugh:

Damn Mr Sloan beat me to it. Was trying to think of something witty to signify MC Tommy's love for ladyboys.

Well, this is not something i know, but people make reference to some Man City player and while I don't want to mudsling, surely it would be best for him not to start applying the same foil to somebody else.

If you paid by credit card, even if you paid through paypal, phone your credit card company. I spoke to mine (Lloyds) and explained the situation and they said that would be classed as a fraudulant transaction and I can claim through them and they will then go after 1PW. If that comes through I'll only be about

If you paid by credit card, even if you paid through paypal, phone your credit card company. I spoke to mine (Lloyds) and explained the situation and they said that would be classed as a fraudulant transaction and I can claim through them and they will then go after 1PW. If that comes through I'll only be about

I contacted the e-mail address Shawn Michaels posted on Twitter and got this reply last night:

"Hi Marc-

I am truly sorry for the issues you are experiencing in regards to the canceled UK Tour with 1PW and Shawn. From Shawn and our firm, we have done everything in our power to make the event happen, unfortunately 1PW did not reciprocate similar efforts. We hope to have Shawn in the UK within the next year, and will be sure to keep you updated if there is news on our end to help those affected by 1PW.

All we can advise is that you contact local business bureaus to see what can be done.

Let me know if there is any other way we can help.

Luke"

• Paid Members
I am truly sorry for the issues you are experiencing in regards to the canceled UK Tour with 1PW and Shawn. From Shawn and our firm, we have done everything in our power to make the event happen, unfortunately 1PW did not reciprocate similar efforts. We hope to have Shawn in the UK within the next year, and will be sure to keep you updated if there is news on our end to help those affected by 1PW.

That's pretty much the impression everyone was getting on here, which is what I think will drop Danny in the shit because at no point has he come accross as doing everything he could!

quote from Danny's girlfriend "of shopping with the 1pw credit card" so much for his claims not to have access to the 1pw bank account looks like she just exposed him for being a lier

Archived