1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

Y'know what interests me the most in all this? WHO did Adam give the money too? Danny or Maurice? Cos right now each is pointing the finger at the other and claiming no responsibility. I feel awful for Adam that he feels he has to pay out of his own pocket, but he SHOULD be hunting down the person he gave the money too.

I wish I could answer that but I have a feeling that it's gonna be dragged out for a long time. Neither is gonna come forward and say so. I feel awful for Adam too, it's always the ones with the best intentions, who get shit on the most.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the most sickening thing about this whole situation is right now, whilst honest hardworking families are hundreds of pounds out of pocket, either Danny Rodd or Maurice are sitting on a huge sum of cash and dont give a shit.

Figures of 40-60k have been thrown about, money like that does not disappear overnight, SOMEONE knows where it is!

Somebody must know something, someone close to either of the two men also needs to grow some balls and grass either one or both of them up.

what the most sickening thing about this whole situation is right now, whilst honest hardworking families are hundreds of pounds out of pocket, either Danny Rodd or Maurice are sitting on a huge sum of cash and dont give a shit.

Figures of 40-60k have been thrown about, money like that does not disappear overnight, SOMEONE knows where it is!

Somebody must know something, someone close to either of the two men also needs to grow some balls and grass either one or both of them up.

Aye, it's horrible. I mean, how can they honestly go on with their day to day lives, knowing they've cost a lot of people a lot of money...and seemingly not give a fuck?

As for people knowing, I'm sure there's a fair few who do know. I just hope sooner rather than later, someone steps up...but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Y'know what interests me the most in all this? WHO did Adam give the money too? Danny or Maurice? Cos right now each is pointing the finger at the other and claiming no responsibility. I feel awful for Adam that he feels he has to pay out of his own pocket, but he SHOULD be hunting down the person he gave the money too.

Maurice

Maurice

And has anyone heard word from him, such as everyone who was saying they were begging him to stay back in May such as Adam, Ruffneck and Lynskey?

Cos it does look more likely to me that one if not both of them have done away with the money and there is no "wronged" party in this other than those missing out on money.

The last form of communication I had with Maurice was when he notified me that on his solicitors advice that whatever funds he had regarding 1pw should be sent directly to Danny which he said be had done and that he was going to be going to the police to see what they could do.

That must be about 4 weeks ago. I never saved his number so I ain't got it to ring him to get an update.

• Paid Members
The last form of communication I had with Maurice was when he notified me that on his solicitors advice that whatever funds he had regarding 1pw should be sent directly to Danny which he said be had done and that he was going to be going to the police to see what they could do.

That must be about 4 weeks ago. I never saved his number so I ain't got it to ring him to get an update.

Problem here is that sounds like at the time he did still have something to do with 1PW money, which is after all this kicked off! I suppose his solicitors probably also advised him to say nothing. Personally I think given that he is implicated as well as Danny, that it would be a good idea to get in touch with someone and ask them to post on here and the facebook page what he's doing about the situation. I certainly hope he's not taking the approach of "I left before all this so it's not my problem" because I think that would just bite him in the ass. People seem to be thinking more and more that maybe it's not just Danny that's screwed people here.

Lets put it in its simplest form....

Danny is claiming he gave all monies to Maurice.

Maurice is claiming he gave all monies to Danny.

One of them has got a nice bank slip or statement stating when and how much money they paid to the other, by presenting this, it would clear their name.

If i was ebing implicated in such a fraud i would do the utmost to clear my name asap

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's been 2 weeks now since anyone's posted either in this thread or the 1PW facebook page. Surely everyone's not given up? Has no one had any luck with trading standards or the Police?

Does it count if it doesn't happen on a forum? Seems strange but I guess it might do.

I was wondering this as well mind, what's the deal, where's the updates? If the people involved have just walked away and let him get away with it?

Well, you'd have to chuckle, honestly I'd have a kind of grudging admiration for the bloke.

• Paid Members
Does it count if it doesn't happen on a forum? Seems strange but I guess it might do.

I was wondering this as well mind, what's the deal, where's the updates? If the people involved have just walked away and let him get away with it?

Well, you'd have to chuckle, honestly I'd have a kind of grudging admiration for the bloke.

Well yeah, it counts, but it would seem odd if someone's got somewhere that had previously been talking about it on here but then decided not to say.

Archived