1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

quote from Danny's girlfriend "of shopping with the 1pw credit card" so much for his claims not to have access to the 1pw bank account looks like she just exposed him for being a lier

Source? At ths point that's actually just a quote from a bloke on a wrestling forum, heresay tastic in alot of ways.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kiffy I'm only posting what I've seen maybe i should have thought better before posting but no need for your smart ass quote

I thought it rather accurately summed up the flimsyness of your point.

Unless this is all the lady doth protest too much stuff and I've touched a toilet brush based paedophilic nerve?

To put it another way, where have you seen this young man? Who is danny rodds girlfriend? When did she say this? And what was the context?

Details my boy, apart from in allyways with underage girls, the devil is in the details :sly:

I thought it rather accurately summed up the flimsyness of your point.

Unless this is all the lady doth protest too much stuff and I've touched a toilet brush based paedophilic nerve?

To put it another way, where have you seen this young man? Who is danny rodds girlfriend? When did she say this? And what was the context?

Details my boy, apart from in allyways with underage girls, the devil is in the details :sly:

like i said I was in the wrong for posting it without proper proff and it probably was hearsay but again you didn't need a smart ass remark to point that out no need at all

• Paid Members
like i said I was in the wrong for posting it without proper proff and it probably was hearsay but again you didn't need a smart ass remark to point that out no need at all

What was your source for the comment? Just say and then it's done with.

And if you don't want smart arse remarks, this isn't the forum for you.

it was on Facebook
Wa

Well yeah, and it was on a wrestling forum, but we're no closer to seeing the validity of this. Did your mum put it on facebook? Was it on facebook in your dreams? (I had a wierd dream last night, dreamt my missus came clean about nipping round the neighours to get spit roasted by the two fella's who live there every saturday morning, woke up very annoyed with her until I realised it hadn't actually happened) was it on danny rodd's missus's facebook?

Who is danny rod's missus?

Was it recent?

Was it then clarified as a joke, or something she meant?

Linkage?

Does danny rod's missus take it up the ass? If not is that cos it's danny? Could i wake it up her ass do ya reckon?

Have you put down the toilet brush yet?

Come on son, you can do alot better than this!

• Paid Members
quote from Danny's girlfriend "of shopping with the 1pw credit card" so much for his claims not to have access to the 1pw bank account looks like she just exposed him for being a lier

You weren't wrong for posting this, although I think you're taking the comment too seriously. I would think with all the stick Danny's getting she's just being inappropriately sarcastic! A screen shot would be good though, so if it's still on Facebook, find it and hit the print screen button :)

I think Kiffy wants a screen-shot, eboy.

Of Danny Rodd's Mrs taking up the arse with a loo brush?

DJK

Archived