RING FOR A JOB

aaron

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know people who defend British Wrestling say "well, it has its good points if your ignore the shitarses", but surely the fact people like "Stainontrouserforth" (lolz Tommyboi) can operate in the business is evidence of how poor it is? Its ridiculous. British Wrestling coughs up so much shit per year, its a massive put off for anyone ever wanting to get into it. Anyone else agree? I mean, you dont even need training, gear, charisma or anything to wrestle or promote in this country. It takes no skill what so ever. If your a mark and dont fancy earning any money, some twat will put you on his show as the Tracksuit Kid or something. If I was Mark Sloan or someone who has gained a reputation both home and abroad for putting on good shows and training wrestlers, I'd cry myself to sleep at night knowing what kind of vermin lurks around the type of business I'm trying to earn a living in and help thrive. I for one will never be into British wrestling, because its just rotten. I dont like Ring of Honor, but at least I respect what they are doing and know their intentions are at least good. In this country the bad far outweighs the good.

50p royalty due to me for using one of my funnies. ;)

Why do you do that every time like it was actually funny? I know you get a hard time on here and usually I tend to think it's fairly harsh but fuck me, really? Really?

Riley?

Why do you do that every time like it was actually funny? I know you get a hard time on here and usually I tend to think it's fairly harsh but fuck me, really? Really?

Besides which, John David Bernard Bruno Chapman did it prior to tommyboi with "Peter Cumstainforth".

• Paid Members
I know people who defend British Wrestling say "well, it has its good points if your ignore the shitarses", but surely the fact people like "Stainontrouserforth" (lolz Tommyboi) can operate in the business is evidence of how poor it is? Its ridiculous. British Wrestling coughs up so much shit per year, its a massive put off for anyone ever wanting to get into it. Anyone else agree? I mean, you dont even need training, gear, charisma or anything to wrestle or promote in this country. It takes no skill what so ever. If your a mark and dont fancy earning any money, some twat will put you on his show as the Tracksuit Kid or something. If I was Mark Sloan or someone who has gained a reputation both home and abroad for putting on good shows and training wrestlers, I'd cry myself to sleep at night knowing what kind of vermin lurks around the type of business I'm trying to earn a living in and help thrive. I for one will never be into British wrestling, because its just rotten. I dont like Ring of Honor, but at least I respect what they are doing and know their intentions are at least good. In this country the bad far outweighs the good.

50p royalty due to me for using one of my funnies. ;)

Have a word with yourself, mate.

I got there just in time to hear them pimping the PTW website "if you are interested in becoming a professional wrestler".

Brilliant, more people being possibly exposed to some of the worst wrestling being put on in the UK. Thanks Petey, your contributions to the UK scene continue.

Is that site powertripwrestling.co.uk (domain holding site) or powertripwrestling.com (site disabled)?

I guess the match listings from recent events caused them to exceed their bandwidth. Either that or the 'Roster' page.

Archived