RING FOR A JOB

aaron

A promoter is advertising for pro wrestlers at a Jobcentre in Luton, Beds - but they must have their own costumes.

Sorry if already posted. I failed to find it if it was.

Who's the promotor?

Who's applying?

Who's looking forward to seeing some quality wrestling in Luton?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Jesus Christ. How many professional wrestlers in this country think to themselves, "I'm free this weekend, I wonder if there's any work my way? I know: I'll check the JobCentre!"

I don't even think the shit-arses would expect to find wrestling gigs in a JobCentre.

Jesus Christ. How many professional wrestlers in this country think to themselves, "I'm free this weekend, I wonder if there's any work my way? I know: I'll check the JobCentre!"

I don't even think the shit-arses would expect to find wrestling gigs in a JobCentre.

Cant help but chuckle at the irony of any wrestler expecting to win at his first day at work, Found in the "Job"Centre! :laugh:

• Paid Members

*Facepalm*

Sometimes, just sometimes there is such a thing as bad publicity.

I mean it's the sort of thing that mainstream media pick up on that makes wrestling look like a total joke. Well done Petey you've done it again.

• Paid Members

What a lovely image. Various wrestlers queing with their full ring gear on, at the JobCentre.

Archived