RING FOR A JOB

aaron

Just imagine being the poor fucker who gets told to apply for this or lose their benefits.

All fit and healthy young men who have turned down work previously at a job centre should be forced to wrestle for thier dole. One on one, only the winner takes the loot.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Looking at the horrid website and the 'Roster' it looks at though you've already been to the Job Centre for the talent.

Kevin Carter, Ghetto Superstar (with stripper attire), Jack Russell, Arashi and Lewy Paradise. This surely can't be real?

• Paid Members
Looking at the horrid website and the 'Roster' it looks at though you've already been to the Job Centre for the talent.

Kevin Carter, Ghetto Superstar (with stripper attire), Jack Russell, Arashi and Lewy Paradise. This surely can't be real?

"Oh, it's real. It's damn real!"

Just thought I'd get that in, your avatar being Kurt Angle an' all.

wow - is it sad that as soon as i heard the word Luton in the first post i could only think of PTW? the worst promotion ive ever seen (all on youtube like) but to be honest if i lived local id take my brothers down there with me, tell them were going to see a comedy show. we would all be rolling around laughing, they get their audience doubled, its all good.

i mean i know its cruel, but if you can watch one of their shows and not piss yourself laughing at the entire thing then you are a better man than most - the music constantly screws up, ring announcer has no clue, a 9 year old GM (quite why any GM is needed im not sure) and some truly bad wrestling. the fans they drag in seem to have no clue what is going on either, its truly amazing it is still going.

the funniest thing is they will probably get a bunch of applicants that have never wrestled and will still be their top workers. and will any of them get paid?

my yorkshire mate willie eckerslike can answer that one.

and is the minimum wage still under

• Paid Members

Don't forget it's lower for those aged 18-20, even lower for those aged 16 or 17, and there's no minimum for those under 16.

You can fill in your own punchline here if you like.

Also.. As i pointed out in a different thread.. there is no minimum wage for family members working for a company, or those living with the owner of the company..

I bet Petey has the BIGGEST family ;)

Be interesting to see how many people apply!

I recon The Assassin will be the first in line! WCKCW has recently been declared bankrupt.

We're not bankrupt, we're still going.

Got anymore internet TV shows coming up? I'm in a need for a laugh, today has been shite!

No one involved has windows movie maker to edit, nor has access to the internet, so no, our shows are just private at the moment.

Archived