RING FOR A JOB

aaron

JUST missed it, anything interesting?

General overview of what was said:

- says there was a surprising amount of interest to the advertisement.

- says it was the idea of his business development officer Craig who used to work at the job centre and thought it would be a good idea. Pete said he has a ridiculously busy schedule up and down the country, but as long as Craig were to do most of the work it would be OK.

- Craig went on holiday with his family, left it in Pete's hands and all of a sudden it's got mainstream media interest and has gotten peoples attention.

- says there has been interest from people who have no background, as well as some who have a bit of experience and are looking to take that next step up.

- says doesn't want to blow his own trumpet, but what they are doing is groundbreaking and he likes to think out the box (I thought it was Craig's idea?). Says they are gathering a bit of heat from within the business.

- puts over how well British wrestling is doing and that there are promotions running up and down the country.

- then talks a little about Luton Town.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is that website for real? Surely thats not just someone on here doing a joke Photoshop rig up job? That has to be one of the worst sites I have ever laid eyes on.

My personal favorite part of the website: PTW Take On the World...

And I Quote: "And in what is something quite groundbreaking, PTW have working relationships with professional wrestling promotions in Australia, Austria, England, Belgium, and America."

Ignoring the basic lack of grammar in the first 5 words of that sentence, I'd love to know what his working relationships actually are? They don't fly in international talent, they don't help advertise each others shows, they don't put on joint ran shows. I think he is getting "mates I've ment on the internet" confused with business colleagues.

And I Quote: "And in what is something quite groundbreaking, PTW have working relationships with professional wrestling promotions in Australia, Austria, England, Belgium, and America."

Ignoring the basic lack of grammar in the first 5 words of that sentence, I'd love to know what his working relationships actually are? They don't fly in international talent, they don't help advertise each others shows, they don't put on joint ran shows. I think he is getting "mates I've ment on the internet" confused with business colleagues.

If I was pedantic, I'd say that the world favourite has the letter 'u' in it, and that your spelling of the word clients in your signature isn't exactly correct either. But in regards to AJB, that's just another name to add to the list of people who have always been polite enough (read : two faced) in person, and then make comments publically. Oh wait, that's your ideal of 'professionalism' isnt it? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've done my bit of trying to be polite on here, I've made an effort; clearly it isn't going to change your views; so I'm not bothering anymore. On a day when I even do my best to put over the entire UK wrestling scene on national radio, and you're generally STILL bitching and complaining; I realise that it's just not worth the effort of trying to be social on here, and so I won't bother anymore on any level. The last time I checked, the only man I have to answer to in this life, is the one you meet when it's over, and so you guys can crack on talking, and such, with your apparently boundless levels of negativity; and I'll get on with what I want to do, and however much it seems to offend you all, have fun in my life.

Cheers,

- Petey.

If I was pedantic, I'd say that the world favourite has the letter 'u' in it, and that your spelling of the word clients in your signature isn't exactly correct either. But in regards to AJB, that's just another name to add to the list of people who have always been polite enough (read : two faced) in person, and then make comments publically. Oh wait, that's your ideal of 'professionalism' isnt it? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've done my bit of trying to be polite on here, I've made an effort; clearly it isn't going to change your views; so I'm not bothering anymore. On a day when I even do my best to put over the entire UK wrestling scene on national radio, and you're generally STILL bitching and complaining; I realise that it's just not worth the effort of trying to be social on here, and so I won't bother anymore on any level. The last time I checked, the only man I have to answer to in this life, is the one you meet when it's over, and so you guys can crack on talking, and such, with your apparently boundless levels of negativity; and I'll get on with what I want to do, and however much it seems to offend you all, have fun in my life.

Cheers,

- Petey.

your damaging the entire UK wrestling scene by putting on awful shows with strawbs who have no business anywhere near the public eye and killing towns for promoters who would of put on decent shows for the people in that area.... and while Im ranting, putting a small child on a show in an authority figure role is just plain silly.

Edit: Is Petey on every fucking poster that the league have ever had? Check them out. "JAMES MASON VS JOHNNY KIDD (with trouserforthlolz in the background).

Yes. Yes he is.

I'm almost positive that's my photo of Johnny Kidd on that poster too, which was taken at an LDN show rather than a PTW one. A simple query to a couple of UK photographers would have almost certainly come up trumps with an actual colour photo of Johnny, but I guess not asking for permission and just using a sepia image on an otherwise full colour poster makes much more sense.

Thank you for the corrections. I don't mind making mistakes on a fan forum but to do it on a website, for lack of a better term, is pretty rubbish. I'll be the first to admit my spelling can be pretty shitty at times, I'm happily dyslexic.

Firstly, being polite to your face and then publicly posting comments are in two completely different time periods. I was nice to your face years ago when I was a not very talented green as grass wrestler, like your entire roster, trying to get any bookings I could. I had no issues with you and I guess counted you as somewhat of a friend. Then I worked out I was not up to the standard (mentally or physically) I needed to be to be a respectable wrestler and happily left the business. I didn't want to be just another shitarse British Wrestling personality, I had seen to many along the way, I just wish others could do the same.

Like the time me and a carload of my friends had wrestled on one of your shows up north, and at the end of the night you walked into the locker room and announced that "you had no money to pay any of us, but thanks for putting on a great show". I learnt after such events that you were clearly a total shitarse, a term that has somehow worked it's ways into my everyday vocabulary, and began to join the every growing mob of people posting the truth about the level of your general incompetence :thumbsup:

Cheers,

- Petey.

What are you talking about you silly prick.

I've been mostly lurking on here for years and for most of that time you have been giving up this place. But thats by the by.

Seriously what do you see when you look in the mirror? Your a ugly talentless and no doubt jobless loser. I'm not one to deny someone following their dream, in fact i admire it but you take the piss.

You have no talent, your group of wannabee wrestlers have no talent, what the fuck do you see when you look at it for christ sake, how can someone be this deluded? You attract negativity because you can't do what your trying to.

You can't promote as your crowds will attest to. You can't wrestle, you don't even look the part unless being a wanker with the fashion sense of a blind chav is the look your going for.

Get a job in a factory, office or deliver post, whatever, just stop trying to be famous through an art you have no talent in whatsoever.

At least the mongs on X-factor or Britains got talent only get one audition to make a cunt of themselves, you have been doing it for years and yet still you don't see it.

• Paid Members

Stop deflecting. You always have to get one up, you always have to try and get one over but you just fail, end up looking like an idiot, and then have a go on here when people call you such.

Archived