Insane Crowd Reactions

hbknhhh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OPyEAraU4

The cheer when "Jericho" flashes up on the titantron is fantastic

Although not quite as good as that the reaction for his return was pretty awesome especially after months of teasing and speculation as to who was behind the mysterious "Saveus222" videos.

And two returns from this year that got insane reactions and i'm embarrased to say i somehow forget them

Booker T and Diesel return at the 2011 Rumble

I loved the sustained pop and reaction through the match that Regal got at the first UK RAW in October 2004. The match was tagging with Eugene against La Resistance, and they did a Dusty finish which totally killed the crowd for the rest of the show!

And on that note Tajiri and William Regal winning World Tag Team Title in Japan to no suprise went down well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9uil2BylwA...feature=related

• Paid Members
And for the wrong reason

Michaels winning the European title at One Night Only

"Crazy heat" might be thread worthy in it's own right.

I was there that night, and it was utterly bonkers. As a fifteen year old, I don't think I'd ever hated a human being as much as I hated HBK right then. Yes, I knew it was all a work, and that it wasn't real, no-one had really won or lost anything, and Davey's cancer-stricken sister might have been OK with Davey losing a match he had publicly dedicated to her..... but the finish of that match made me lose my mind in rage.

In retrospect, it's one of the best matches I ever saw live. At some point in the 14 years since, I have managed to calm down.

• Paid Members
Agreed with Goldberg beating Hogan for the title - the roof litreally blew off.

Jamie-Redknapp_1074784.jpg

Scuse the diversion, but I know the guy who sparks most of the publicity that results in newspaper reference to Redknapp overusing "literally". He used it as the basis for a Dave Gorman style show where he does a load of sayings in a literal manner such as going from A (in Norway) to Bee (in Kansas), then literally going the extra mile, living the life of Reilly, going to Hell and back, and so on.

And for the wrong reason

Michaels winning the European title at One Night Only

"Crazy heat" might be thread worthy in it's own right.

I was there that night, and it was utterly bonkers. As a fifteen year old, I don't think I'd ever hated a human being as much as I hated HBK right then. Yes, I knew it was all a work, and that it wasn't real, no-one had really won or lost anything, and Davey's cancer-stricken sister might have been OK with Davey losing a match he had publicly dedicated to her..... but the finish of that match made me lose my mind in rage.

In retrospect, it's one of the best matches I ever saw live. At some point in the 14 years since, I have managed to calm down.

its quite clear that my favourite wrestler is HBK and although he's never had an aura like, Hogan, austin, rock in terms of fan population .. if you're gonna go on heel reaction then michaels is very much up there another insane moment i can think of is again in canada and is survivor series 97 .... need i say anymore ..

As a lifelong DDP fans this was a fantastic yet bittersweet(for what followed) moment simply for the fact that the crowd are booing the shit out of him until he takes the hood off and they realise who it is :love:

DDP is revealed as the stalker

That's one of the best pops I've ever heard. Of all the ball-dropping that went on around the time of the Invasion, DDP has to be Number One. He was clearly one of the WCW guys that the WWE audience really wanted to see, I guess because he had never wrestled in WWE before. He was an oven-fresh main eventer for them at that point, and they blew it.

As a lifelong DDP fans this was a fantastic yet bittersweet(for what followed) moment simply for the fact that the crowd are booing the shit out of him until he takes the hood off and they realise who it is :love:

That's one of the best pops I've ever heard. Of all the ball-dropping that went on around the time of the Invasion, DDP has to be Number One. He was clearly one of the WCW guys that the WWE audience really wanted to see, I guess because he had never wrestled in WWE before. He was an oven-fresh main eventer for them at that point, and they blew it.

I agree.

Its surreal to watch really. JR is calling him every name under the sun and the crowd don't give a shit and go absolutely mental.

I agree.

Its surreal to watch really. JR is calling him every name under the sun and the crowd don't give a shit and go absolutely mental.

What a great promo to go with it. DDP was a fantastic talker.

• Paid Members
Agreed with Goldberg beating Hogan for the title - the roof litreally blew off.

headdesk.gif

I literally jizzed in my own face at that GIF.

I litreally jizzed in your face at that GIF!

• 1 month later...

I dont like Hogan as much now as i use to as a kid. This gets the same kind of reaction from me. A think everyone does that noise when Hogan throws a punch.

Archived