Reaction to Savage when he hugged Elizabeth at WM VII

IYH Canadian Stampede - throughout the entire main event

And for the wrong reason

Michaels winning the European title at One Night Only

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
...JC Thunder winning the IPW:UK title in Orpington in 2007...

Seconded. I missed half that show due to being at the Heineken Cup final at Twickenham watching my beloved Leicester Tigers lose pitifully, then had a mad rush on the trains to get there just before the interval, by which time I was questioning if it was even worth it. By the end of that match it felt more worth it than any other trip I'd ever made to anywhere.You don't get moments like that often.

• Paid Members
Actually while i'm on the subject of The Invasion and massive pops:

That moment was fucking insane and i'm ashamed to say that i didn't think of that ... i'm not one of these pesimistic people about the current wwe or a john cena hater but you cannot disagree that a reaction like that has happened since the "attitude" era, the crowd are absolutely buzzing and austin just sells it so well ..

This is true. Austin does so much for this segement that someone like Cena wouldnt do. And I'm no Cena hater. The very way he walks to the ring, talking trash, with such a badass look on his face is excellent. Cena would have probably be all smiling and laughter on the way to the ring. After the beat down, Austin still just stands in the corner looking totally pissed off. He is cool as fuck.

Actually while i'm on the subject of The Invasion and massive pops:

That moment was fucking insane and i'm ashamed to say that i didn't think of that ... i'm not one of these pesimistic people about the current wwe or a john cena hater but you cannot disagree that a reaction like that has happened since the "attitude" era, the crowd are absolutely buzzing and austin just sells it so well ..

This is true. Austin does so much for this segement that someone like Cena wouldnt do. And I'm no Cena hater. The very way he walks to the ring, talking trash, with such a badass look on his face is excellent. Cena would have probably be all smiling and laughter on the way to the ring. After the beat down, Austin still just stands in the corner looking totally pissed off. He is cool as fuck.

JR's Commentry was unreal too .. the way he went about the OLD austin .. made me feel like SHIT HAS JUST HIT THE FAN.. Truely Awesome ..

Just rewatched the original ECW One Night Stand for the first time since I stayed up and watched it live and got goosebumps. I remember the crowd being pretty insane for the whole show but I forgot how loud they were when Joey Styles and RVD came out and when the lights went out and Sabu appeared in the ring and of course Sandman's entrance (unfortunately excluding Tallica's Enter Sandman on the DVD release).

Not the best quality I'm afraid but here is the Hulk Hogan mega ovation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgQ4r1ekkPk...feature=related

Used to be a decent quality one on dailymotion but couldn't find it.

EDIT

The Montreal Raw pop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13GO0rfwDM0...feature=related

Triple H returns 2002

Fucking hell I had forgotton how loud the crowd was that night.

I loved the sustained pop and reaction through the match that Regal got at the first UK RAW in October 2004. The match was tagging with Eugene against La Resistance, and they did a Dusty finish which totally killed the crowd for the rest of the show!

As a lifelong DDP fans this was a fantastic yet bittersweet(for what followed) moment simply for the fact that the crowd are booing the shit out of him until he takes the hood off and they realise who it is :love:

DDP is revealed as the stalker

Regal is awesome. "Go on, Sod off, Fuck off".

I'm pretty sure he says "Bugger off!", but it's still cool.

• Paid Members
I loved the sustained pop and reaction through the match that Regal got at the first UK RAW in October 2004. The match was tagging with Eugene against La Resistance, and they did a Dusty finish which totally killed the crowd for the rest of the show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stGfV0hv5_M

here's the match, Regal looks like a mega star in this.

Archived