Wrestling speak you wished you could jab into a conversation

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I once did use the insult "up your nose with a rubber hose" in an argument. Partially to get one of my mates to piss himself laughing.

We Hate School is one of the greatest songs ever. RRRROCK AND RRRRROLLL!

I once did use the insult "up your nose with a rubber hose" in an argument. Partially to get one of my mates to piss himself laughing.

We Hate School is one of the greatest songs ever. RRRROCK AND RRRRROLLL!

:thumbsup: Suprised someone got the reference, I remember it coming on the TWC back in the day, pure gold.

That or 'get the tables!'.

Take a job as some form of dinnertime staff at a school or work canteen. Just before 12:00 / 12:30 (depending on local dinnertime preference), stand in the hall, routed to the spot, start tensing up, shaking, heavily breathing, and hey presto. Scowl at a co worker who is lower down the scale of macho

Not a saying as such but somebody I used to work with told me that when he was younger at Secondary School he would walk around like Ken Shamrock, stop, hit the sides of his head and then shout into the air before entering a classroom and at times he would put his backpack on back to front, ala DLO Browns chest protector and perform his mannerisms around School, im glad he confided in me.

Not a saying as such but somebody I used to work with told me that when he was younger at Secondary School he would walk around like Ken Shamrock, stop, hit the sides of his head and then shout into the air before entering a classroom and at times he would put his backpack on back to front, ala DLO Browns chest protector and perform his mannerisms around School, im glad he confided in me.

Did he command fear with these aggressive mannerisms or was he the subject of much mockery?

We had a lad who was a legitimate hard case, but fell in love with the Attitude era and took his ability to absorb crazy pain to Foley / Cage match levels. He would even feign enjoying getting multi man strong / stiff beat downs and thrown off walls etc, just to shock us when he would stand back up covered in blood, smiling. He is now a bouncer who has roughed up Lister off Red Dwarf for doing drugs

Did he command fear with these aggressive mannerisms or was he the subject of much mockery?

We had a lad who was a legitimate hard case, but fell in love with the Attitude era and took his ability to absorb crazy pain to Foley / Cage match levels. He would even feign enjoying getting multi man strong / stiff beat downs and thrown off walls etc, just to shock us when he would stand back up covered in blood, smiling. He is now a bouncer who has roughed up Lister off Red Dwarf for doing drugs

I was in a club about a month ago for the local metal night when, and i shit you not, the 2 guys standing next to me (who i didnt know) started to take turn chopping the shit out of each other! Not only that, but these 2 were WOOOOOOOOOOing, strutting and doing the whole deal.. was awesome lol! They were really laying those chops in as well, so i doubt anyone wanted to say anything to them about it, fun night..

I used to always use wrestling speak in school, mostly Rockisms, and it made me look a tit. "It doesn't matter," "you're a piece of trailer park trash,"you wanna go one on one with the great one" etc. Mixed it up with "Oh, you didn't know?" and "I think you better recognise" as well. I even used to do the Road Dogg water spraying on the way to history. Keep in mind I was about sixteen at this point, so I definitely should have known better. I got punched in the head by a bigger boy (same age as me, just bigger and stronger) for giving him the people's eyebrow and telling him to know his role. I even used to Socko Claw people, or try to. There was another lad that always used to speak in Stone Cold catchphrases, and he tried to Stunner me one time. I should've taken it instead of just letting him drop on his arse. I once used "it's true, it's true" to talk myself out of trouble with a teacher.

Funny this thread comes up now. See I love the fact that I'm in the somewhat unique position that most of my mates are sympathetic to me and my 'rasslin. We were out town today and these collectors were raising funds for a dog charity and they each had dogs with them. One collector in the town square had a swarm of young kids around her fretting over this gorgeous terrier to which one of the lads said 'the kids are plants to help raise more money'.

I don't understand what the terrier story has to do with wrestling.

As a teenager I would frequently enter a classroom bellowing "OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW? YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODDDDDYYYYY" Luckily wrestling was popular then but I still probably looked like a twat.

Yeah, I did that and definitely looked like the biggest twat. Once I even did it with a tape recorder playing the music.

Before now, I've tried my hardest not to throw phrases in as it makes me cringe the second I've done it, but recently I've started referring to kids as "little jimmys" during conversations, and I'm totally getting away with it. It's great.

Funny this thread comes up now. See I love the fact that I'm in the somewhat unique position that most of my mates are sympathetic to me and my 'rasslin. We were out town today and these collectors were raising funds for a dog charity and they each had dogs with them. One collector in the town square had a swarm of young kids around her fretting over this gorgeous terrier to which one of the lads said 'the kids are plants to help raise more money'.

I don't understand what the terrier story has to do with wrestling.

The word

Before now, I've tried my hardest not to throw phrases in as it makes me cringe the second I've done it, but recently I've started referring to kids as "little jimmys" during conversations, and I'm totally getting away with it. It's great.

Round here, a

Archived