Wrestling speak you wished you could jab into a conversation

IANdrewDiceClay

While watching some old WCW the other day, my flatmate walked past and heard Jeff Jarrett call Mean Gene a 'Jurassic Slapnut' and he cracked up.

Unfortunately i don't think i'll ever be in a situation where i could use that insult.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I always thought sandbagging was theatre related. Like the sandbags attached to the pulleys that move the curtains and set around.

Maybe an actor looking shit because of a fault in the set or something? It doesnt make sense now that I write it down, but I always figured it was related to theatre for some reason.

I tend to go into 'Nature Boy' mode when I've had a few pints,was in London for a gig at the weekend and after it we somehow ended up being the only (very) white guys in an R'n'B club,there was a fair amount of breakdancing going on so I drunkenly broke out my nature boy strut and wooo's,it went down a treat, and my mate has a video of me and 2 massive black guys doing our finest Ric Flair impressions,dont know if they were fans or were just copying me but it's fairly hilarious looking!

Archived