Which pro-wrestler are you?

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Can be based on any criteria you like. You can only pick one and you can't choose anyone who's already taken.

I'm fat and bald. I was a main event player at one point but now I'm old and decrepit and I can barely move. I'm aggressive, i take no prisoners and I deliver a fantastic belly splash. I hate Hulk Hogan and love Bobby Heenan.

I am King Kong Bundy!

King_Kong_Bundy.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I have brown hair, I never throw clothes out because you just never know, I think I'm cooler than I actually am, I like shit guitar music from the mid-80s, I hurt a mates neck performing a wrestling move in my garden, I have been known to do the double fisted "whooo" hand gesture when watching the footie. I am ...

martyjannetty006.jpg

I keep getting older, they stay the same age.

I am Bobby Eaton.

BobbyEaton108.jpg

I've got shit hair and a bit of a belly, but I'm pretty dependable, if not all that much of a draw. As a young idiot I could see the merits of hanging around with Jim Cornette all the time, but the older I get, William Regal seems more my sort of bloke. I also look shit hot in a gold top hat and bowtie. Probably.

I'm tall, depressed, miserable all the time, I never smile, I wear black most of the time, I like sitting in the dark all alone, I love Limp Bizkit, I used to think I was a hard nut when I rode my bike, and I only show up where I'm supposed to be every couple of months. I am...

-3850.png

• Paid Members

I am fat. I have achieved alot at a younger age to my colleagues and spend my professional life with a bald man. I like throwing salt and wear deeply unflattering clothing. People believe i'm from somewhere i'm not and I look badass with facial hair.

I am

yokozuna%20%281%29.jpg

• Moderators

I'm hairy, I'm quite big, I drink far too much, I have an awesome leather jacket, and I do the double point when I've had a few. I am too sweet, I am 4-life, and I was far better in the 90s. I am Scott Hall.

Scott-Hall-tna-superstar-11.jpg

• Paid Members

I recently had my long hair chopped off and now I'm getting more opportunities as a result. I use to think I was funny as a young lad but realised I was just a bit of a dick and have got more serious with age. I like to think I'm amazing at everything, even if that's not the case. I think I can sing but audio suggests otherwise. I think I can dance but the public are mixed. I am...

chris-jericho-dwts-2011-275x385.jpg

Chris Jericho.

I prefer to stay in the shadows, even though many people know me well. I work in many different areas, not just the one I am employed to do. I'm a good mediator and can be relied upon for a fair decision, despite occasionally getting a little too involved.

5625838.jpg

I am Mike Chioda

• Paid Members

I was once sacked when I started dating/screwing my bosses daughter. I (verbally) fought her Dad for years, now he has accepted me and I am employed in a pretty sweet spot, which some people think is because of my connections, some think its merit, others think its both. I am Triple H.

wwe%20triple%20h1.jpg

Archived